Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 – Delhi School of Business offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses (AICTE approved) for the academic session 2021-2023. Delhi School of business is one of the Best B-school offering PGDM/MBA Programmes. DSB is reputed Best MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR as per latest MBA and Best B-School Rankings. Situated in the heart of Delhi, DSB boasts of Top class infrastructure, Excellent Faculty, International Exposure via Certificate Program of NUS (National University of Singapore), AIT (Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok) and World Class Infrastructure. For more information regarding Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021, check more details from this page.
Latest: Application Form for Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 has been released, candidates can fill the form with the help of link provided below.
Delhi School of Business Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses have to fill their application Form online through the official website. All the candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online. Candidate can check the dates below the schedule table provided below:
|Availabilty of Application Form||Available!|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||As per Delhi School of Business|
Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 Application Form
Application Form of Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 is availed on the official website. This application form gives a unique application ID to the students which act as the reference number for all future correspondence. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Online Application Form for Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021.
Application Fee: Application Fee provided below is last year based and for reference purpose.
Application fee for online registration: Rs. 1200/-
Application Form from campus (Offline): Rs. 1100/-
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
DSB will Communicate with Applicants by using the email id provided by them. Applicants are also requested to log on to the ‘Admissions Portal’ for updates. In case you do not receive a confirmation email on completing the online application, you can still log on to the Admissions Portal dsb.edu.in, where you can edit, print or view your application.
Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check detail Eligibility Criteria from below:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor‘s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate‘s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor‘s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the program.
- Candidates, applying for admission must provide information about the score in an entrance test. DSB accepts scores of, CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and other equivalent examinations. They should satisfy the minimum score requirement of the institute.
- The institution will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for further tests .
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Psychometric, Numerical Assessments Written Analysis and Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI). for more details regarding GD/PI contact 8448589526
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least three years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the basis of the following criteria and their respective weightage.
|Entrance Test Score||30%|
|Academic profile – ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted)||20%|
|Work Experience – ( above 100%)||10%|
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021 Fee Structure
Candidate should note that the fees is refundable, if all dues are cleared. The cost incured may increase if at any point the university decides to increase its charges. Candidate can check the fees to be paid at the time of admission from the link provided below.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on PGDM/ MBA Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: dsb.edu.in.
For more information regarding Delhi School of Business Admissions 2021, Candidate can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.