|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Delhi School of business is one of the Best B-school offering PGDM/MBA Programmes. DSB is reputed Best MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR as per latest MBA and Best B-School Rankings. Situated in the heart of Delhi, DSB boasts of Top class infrastructure, Excellent Faculty, International Exposure via Certificate Program of NUS (National University of Singapore), AIT (Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok) and World Class Infrastructure.
|Last date for submitting online application with CAT scores|
|Applications submitting GMAT, MAT scores||15 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application with CMAT scores||15 May 2017|
Application Form 2017
Application Form of Delhi School of Business Admissions 2017 is now available. Candidates can now fill the application form on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
DSB will Communicate with Applicants by using the email id provided by them. Applicants are also requested to log on to the ‘Admissions Portal’ for updates.
In case you do not receive a confirmation email on completing the online application, you can still log on to the Admissions Portal http://dsb.edu.in/application2017, where you can edit, print or view your application.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor‘s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate‘s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor‘s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October, 2017. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the program.
- Candidates,applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test.DSB accepts scores of, CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT , CMAT and other equivalent examinations. They should satisfy the minimum score requirement of the institute .
- The institution will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets,degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for further tests .
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Psychometric, Numerical Assessments Written Analysis and Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least three years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the basis of the following criteria and their respective weightage.
|Entrance Test Score||30%|
|Academic profile – ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted)||20%|
|Work Experience – ( above 100%)||10%|
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
Scholarships are available to EWS/ BPL, girl child and Kashmiri migrants and for academic excellence. Students who have high scores in CAT, XAT,GMAT , MAT and CMAT are also eligible for scholarship.
Offer of Admission
Admission decisions will be made after all interviews are conducted. Admission offers will be made to the selected applicants thereafter. Our process of preparing the Admission List:
- Shortlist candidates based on CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT or CMAT examination scores.
- Conduct and short-list candidates based on Personal Appearance (PA) test, a three part process of Written Analysis (WA), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Profile – evaluate academic profile and work experience.
- Prepare the Admission List based on Test score, GD, PI & WA score and Profile score.
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.