FIIB MBA / PGDM Admission 2019 – FIIB is approved by the AICTE and accorded equivalence with MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), this MBA equivalent course is the core of FIIB’s management education programs. The application form of FIIB MBA and PGDM Admission 2019 has been released. Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode from the official website or from the direct link is given below. Candidates can check the complete information regarding the FIIB MBA / PGDM Admission 2019 from this article.
Fortune Institute of International Business MBA Admissions 2019
Eligible candidates who interested to apply for FIIB MBA Admission 2019 can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process from this page provided below. Candidates can check the schedule of the Fortune Institute of International Business from the below table.
|Activity||Cycle 1||Cycle 2||Cycle 3|
|Admission Open||October 2018|
|Application Deadline||30 Nov 2018||28 Feb 2019||31 May 2019|
|Offer Date||Within 7 Days of Interview|
|10 days from the date of the offer||7 days from the date of the offer|
|Session Starts||07 Jun 2019|
Interview Schedule for the FIIB PGDM Admission 2019
|Date||Venue||Reporting Time||Contact No|
|03 May 2019||FIIB Plot 5,
Rao Tula Ram Marg,
New Delhi 110057
Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means:
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the FIIB MBA and PGDM Admission 2019.
From FIIB Campus: Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,200 in cash.
Online: Candidates can apply online through the link given above. Before going to apply online candidates must read the instruction carefully.
Submit all Required Documents
With your PGDM application, please also submit:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Class X Mark Sheet)
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (latest year if final year is not available)
- MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT Score Card
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume
- Make sure you fill the correct details.
- A scanned copy of passport size photograph is required to be uploaded (in color). Please keep a jpg.format ready before you start filling the online form.
- Go through the eligibility carefully.
- The Application form is divided into Eight sections:
- Personal Details
- Parent’s Details
- Entrance Examination Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Professional Qualifications Details
- Upon completion of the online registration process, a unique registration “Number” would be generated, Please keep a note of your Unique Number.
- Candidates are advised to carry all the important details and documents during the Interview process.
- Make sure the candidate fill the form in one go.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2019 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT with minimum 50 Percentile
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test (WT) and Personal Interview (PI). The process of WT / PI as follows:
Written Test (WT): As part of the admission process, we ask candidates to complete a written test which includes:
- Critical /Analytical Skill
- English Language Competencies
Personal Interview (PI): The Personal interview (PI) at FIIB is taken as a purposeful conversation between a candidate and the interviewing officer to understand the candidate’s areas of interest and abilities. We assess candidates on different parameters like:
- Career Objectives
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Taking initiatives and challenges
- Self-Awareness and Management
- General Awareness
- Basic Characteristics
Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance
Candidates who are selected will be made an offer of admission as per the admissions calendar dates. The offer letter will be couriered to the address provided by the candidate and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id.
Selected candidates must confirm their admission by paying the Commitment Fee (refer Fee Schedule Below) within  days of their results being declared, failing which, the admission offer will stand cancelled. Note, for Cycle 3 and 4, the confirmation of acceptance has to be done within 7 days of their result being declared.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each candidate on:
- Academic Abilities: The program at this college is highly demanding and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure only make it to the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: FIIB considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
- Rank Holders: The B-program gives a clear advantage to College/University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: The college lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any form.
- Diversity: At FIIB Delhi, one of the best business schools in India, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which we actively try to bring into the PGDM classroom.
The above conditions/ clauses/terms can be reviewed by the institute from time to time.
The total fee for the PGDM course is Rs. 7.65 Lakhs (Fee Rs. 7.50 Lakhs + Rs. 15,000/-Refundable Security).
For more details regarding the FIIB MBA / PGDM Admission 2019 follow the official website: www.fiib.edu.in.
Click here to check the Booklet for FIIB MBA / PGDM Admission 2019
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.