FIIB MBA / PGDM Admission 2018 – FIIB is approved by the AICTE and accorded equivalence with MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), this MBA equivalent course is the core of FIIB’s management education programs. It is designed to enable graduates with divergent educational backgrounds to unlock their infinite managerial potential to emerge winners. The program aims at initiating a marked transformation in the mindsets of management students of the college, in order to create a difference in the society.
Fortune Institute of International Business MBA Admissions 2018
The Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi offers PGDM/ MBA course for the admission session 2018. Candidates who have applied for CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT can apply to FIIB for MBA Admissions 2018. Eligible candidates who interested to apply for FIIB MBA Admission 2018 can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process from this page provided below.
Schedule of the FIIB PGDM Admission 2018
|Activity||Cycle 1||Cycle 2||Cycle 3||Cycle 4|
|Admission Open||October 2017|
|Application Deadline||30 Nov 2017||31 Jan 2018||28 Feb 2018||31 March 2018|
|Offer Date||Within 7 Days of Interview|
|10 days from the date of the offer||7 days from the date of the offer|
|Session Starts||08 Jun 2018|
Interview Schedule for the FIIB PGDM Admission 2018
|Date (Time: 9:30 AM)||Venue|
|16 Feb 2018||FIIB- Campus|
|16 Feb 2018||Hotel Surya, 5/5, Surya
Circle, Nath Mandir Rd,
South Tukoganj, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh 452001
Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application form available through the following means:
From FIIB Campus: Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000 in cash.
Online: Candidates can apply online through the link given below. Before going to apply online candidates must read the instruction carefully.
Online Payment: You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking the fees of Rs. 1,200/-
Offline / By Post: Download the Application Form from the FIIB website as well as you can download the form from below given link, and post it along with Demand Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favor of ‘Fortune Institute of International Business’ payable at New Delhi to the mentioned address.
Submit all Required Documents
With your application, please also submit:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Class X Mark Sheet)
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (latest year if final year is not available)
- MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT Score Card
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume
- Make sure you fill the correct details.
- A scanned copy of passport size photograph is required to be uploaded (in color). Please keep a jpg.format ready before you start filling the online form.
- Go through the eligibility carefully.
- The Application form is divided into Eight sections:
- Personal Details
- Parent’s Details
- Entrance Examination Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Professional Qualifications Details
- Upon completion of the online registration process, a unique registration “Number” would be generated, Please keep a note of your Unique Number.
- Candidates are advised to carry all the important details and documents during the Interview process.
- Make sure the candidate fill the form in one go.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2018 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be canceled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT
Selection will be on the basis of Aptitude Test (AT) and Personal Interview (PI). The process of AT / PI as follows:
Written Test (AT): As part of the admission process, we ask candidates to complete a Written Test which includes:
- Critical /Analytical Skill
- English Language Competencies
Personal Interview (PI): The Personal interview (PI) at FIIB is taken as a purposeful conversation between a candidate and the interviewing officer to understand the candidate’s areas of interest and abilities. We assess candidates on different parameters like:
- Career Objectives
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Taking initiatives and challenges
- Self-Awareness and Management
- General Awareness
- Basic Characteristics
Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance
Candidates who are selected will be made an offer of admission as per the admissions calendar dates. The offer letter will be couriered to the address provided by the candidate and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id.
Selected candidates must confirm their admission by paying the Commitment Fee (refer Fee Schedule Below) within  days of their results being declared, failing which, the admission offer will stand canceled. Note, for Cycle 3 and 4, the confirmation of acceptance has to be done within 7 days of their result being declared.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview. The selection process builds on a criterion that facilitates evaluating each candidate on:
- Academic Abilities: The program at this business school is highly demanding and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure only make it to the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: FIIB considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
- Rank Holders: The B-program gives a clear advantage to College/University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: The college lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any form.
- Diversity: At FIIB Delhi, one of the best business schools in India, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which we actively try to bring into the PGDM classroom.
The above conditions/ clauses/terms can be reviewed by the institute from time to time.
The total fee for the PGDM course is Rs. 7.35 Lakhs (Fee Rs. 7.20 Lakhs +Rs. 15,000/- Refundable Security).