Flame University Admission 2021 for UG Programs – Admissions Process for FLAME University occur in five distinct cycles. Candidates can participate in the first cycle by making early decision to apply to FLAME. Selected candidates will have to complete the admission requirements before the stated deadlines in their offer letters. The second and fourth cycles are campus rounds, where we conduct our assessment process. Candidates may also choose our regular application cycles (third and fifth cycle), which will take place in selected cities across India. Read this article for information about Flame University Admission 2021 for UG like application filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Latest: Flame University Admission 2021 Application Form is now available. Click here to Apply.
Flame University Admission 2021
For admission to Flame University there is assessment Process which includes the an admission test (FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test/SAT), Essay, Personal Interview, Past Academic Record, Extracurricular activities/ achievements and Statement of Purpose (SOP). Overall performance in these mentioned parameters will be used for shortlisting the candidates for admission to Flame University.
Schedule for the Flame University Admission 2021 for UG Courses is given below.
|Early Decision Cycle||01 – 06 Dec 2020||30 Nov 2020||28 Dec 2020|
|Online Cycle I||05 – 10 Jan 2021||04 Jan 2021||29 Jan 2021|
|Online Cycle II||16 – 21 Feb 2021||15 Feb 2021||12 Mar 2021|
|Online Cycle III||16 -21 Mar 2021||15 Mar 2021||09 Apr 2021|
|Online Cycle IV||20 – 25 Apr 2021||19 Apr 2021||21 May 2021|
Flame University Admission 2021 for UG Application Form
Applicants willing to take admission in UG Courses have to fill their Application Form online through the official website. Before proceeding to fill the application form candidates are advised to check the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. Application Fee was Rs. 2000/- and it can be paid through both online/offline mode.
How to fill the Application Form
- Before filling the form candidates need to register on the application Portal.
- Fill the application Form
- Submit the documents
- Payment of Application Fee
Flame University Admission 2021 for UG Eligibility Criteria
Applicant can check the eligibility criteria for UG Programmes. The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
- In order to be eligible to pursue the Honours degree program in Economics, you must have passed Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th or equivalent level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they can produce their 12th passing certificate / mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the 12th or equivalent level examination before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
- We accept SAT* scores if you do not wish to take FEAT. We do not specify a cut off score for SAT which would guarantee you an admission in FLAME, as the SAT score is only one of the parameters we consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT score improves your chances of selection.
- SAT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule
- Please note that it is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Program at FLAME University as per the eligibility criteria outlined above. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.
Flame University Admission 2021 for UG Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the same and get the idea of admission Test. FLAME University will conduct a preliminary screening to shortlist candidates for FEAT (if applicable) and GD/PI. If you are shortlisted, you will be intimated about the centre and date of assessment. FEAT and GD/PI are conducted on the same day. FEAT is a written examination divided into 4 sections given below:
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- General Knowledge
Total duration of the FEAT shall be 120 minutes.
For candidates who have submitted their SAT scores, only GD/PI will be conducted (FEAT is optional for them). Please carry your original SAT scorecard to the GD/PI. All candidates are required to bring their certificates and other supporting documents for verification at the time of GD/PI.
FLAME University’s admission panel will conduct the GD/PI. You should carry your FEAT admit card to your test center. You will be able to download your admit card from the application portal prior to your assessment date. Please ensure that you reach the center on time.
Flame University Admission 2021 UG Selection Process
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT/ACT)
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic record, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular/ professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programs. An outstanding performance in the admission process makes you directly eligible for scholarships.
Selection and declaration of Result
FLAME University shall evaluate your candidature based on different selection criteria. The admission results would be announced on the application portal as per the admission schedule. If you are selected, you will receive a copy of your offer letter.
Below mention fee structure is for B.A., B.A. (Hons), BBA, BBA (Communication), B.sc. Fee Structure.
- Program fees includes charges for mandatory sports courses (first year).
- Lodging & Boarding fees are applicable for the duration of the academic year. Additional stay beyond the academic year (if permitted) shall be charged extra on a pro-rata basis. There are three types of housing facilities:
- Apartment style twin sharing rooms with common bathroom facilities shared by flat-mates – charges as per the fee schedule table above.
- Apartment style twin sharing rooms with attached bathroom facilities allocated on a first come first serve basis – additional charges of INR Rs. 70,000 will be charged for the duration of the academic year.
- Apartment style twin sharing air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom facilities allocated on a first come first serve basis – additional charges of INR Rs. 85,000 will be charged for the duration of the academic year.
Official Website: flame.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.