Flame University has released the application form of Flame University Admission 2019 for admitted candidates to UG Courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Admissions to FLAME University occur in five distinct cycles. If you make an early decision to apply to FLAME, you can participate in the first cycle. Participating early in the admission process gives you a first mover advantage. Candidates are required to check the complete information before filling the application form. All the candidates have to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of Flame University Admission 2019 for UG like applicaiton filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process, schedule date etc through this page below.
Flame University Admission 2019
An admission test is a mandatory qualifying criterion for admission to FLAME University. We have our own admission test called the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT) for Indian applicants. We also accept SAT scores for admission. In the application form you need to indicate whether you wish to appear for FEAT.
Schedule for the Flame University Admission 2019 is given below.
|Final Admission Cycle I||25 – 26 May 2019||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||20 May 2019||10 June 2019|
|Final Admission Cycle II||08 – 09 June 209||Mumbai, Pune||04 June 2019||18 June 2019|
|Final Admission Cycle II||08- 09 June 2019||Pune||04 June 2019||18 June 2019|
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
- In order to be eligible to pursue the Honours degree program in Economics, you must have passed Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th or equivalent level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they can produce their 12th passing certificate / mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the 12th or equivalent level examination before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
- We accept SAT* scores if you do not wish to take FEAT. We do not specify a cut off score for SAT which would guarantee you an admission in FLAME, as the SAT score is only one of the parameters we consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT score improves your chances of selection.
( *SAT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule. )
Please note that it is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Program at FLAME University as per the eligibility criteria outlined above. FLAME University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.
After you submit your application, FLAME University will conduct a preliminary screening to shortlist candidates for FEAT (if applicable) and GD/PI. If you are shortlisted, you will be intimated about the centre and date of assessment. FEAT and GD/PI are conducted on the same day. FEAT is a written examination divided into 4 sections given below:
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- General Knowledge
Total duration of the FEAT shall be 120 minutes.
For candidates who have submitted their SAT scores, only GD/PI will be conducted (FEAT is optional for them). Please carry your original SAT scorecard to the GD/PI. All candidates are required to bring their certificates and other supporting documents for verification at the time of GD/PI.
FLAME University’s admission panel will conduct the GD/PI. You should carry your FEAT admit card to your test centre. You will be able to download your admit card from the application portal prior to your assessment date. Please ensure that you reach the centre on time.
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic record, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular/ professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programs. An outstanding performance in the admission process makes you directly eligible for scholarships.
Selection and declaration of result
FLAME University shall evaluate your candidature based on different selection criteria. The admission results would be announced on the application portal as per the admission schedule. If you are selected, you will receive a copy of your offer letter by courier as well.
B.A., B.A. (Hons), BBA, BBA (Communication), B.sc. Fee Structure
- Program fees includes charges for mandatory sports courses (first year).
- Lodging & Boarding fees are applicable for the duration of the academic year. Additional stay beyond the academic year (if permitted) shall be charged extra on a pro-rata basis. There are three types of housing facilities:
- Apartment style twin sharing rooms with common bathroom facilities shared by flat-mates – charges as per the fee schedule table above.
- Apartment style twin sharing rooms with attached bathroom facilities allocated on a first come first serve basis – additional charges of INR Rs. 65,000 will be charged for the duration of the academic year.
- Apartment style twin sharing air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom facilities allocated on a first come first serve basis – additional charges of INR Rs. 80,000 will be charged for the duration of the academic year.