|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018 has been announced for PGPM. The Great Lakes Institute of Management Application Form 2018 for PGPM is available. Details of Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018 for PGDM will be available soon.
The Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai was established in 2004 by the US-based management guru Dr Bala V. Balachandran. The institute has received the prestigious AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK accreditation for its flagship of one year fast track MBA program – PGPM, two year PGDM, executive programs PGPM- Flex and PGXPM. Great Lakes Institute of Management offers admission in Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Great lakes follows two cycles of interviews, one in December and the second in February. Aspirants should check that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as specified by the Great Lakes. All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT +/CMAT before applying to the Great Lakes Institute of Management.
About Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018 – Interested aspirants can apply online on the official site of the Great Lakes. Fill in all the details in the online application form, and submit it before the due date. Great Lakes application is a two-step process consisting of registration and submission. Candidates can find all the information including admission process, eligibility criteria, fee details etc, for Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018 in the article below.
Courses Offered in PGPM and PGDM in Great Lakes
Great Lakes offers specializations in the following 5 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same.
- Operations & IT
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
The first 3 terms have the same core courses for all the students and the specialization electives will begin from the 4th term. Students can choose their specialization area before the end of the 3rd term.
Specializations are offered in 6 areas in PGDM Program:
- IT and Economics
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute and should have a minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2018.
- The following scores will be considered for admission in PGPM
- GMAT Scores (GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 )
- CAT scores (CAT 2016 / 2017)
- XAT scores (XAT 2017 / 2018)
- CMAT (CMAT 2017)
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Only freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience are eligible to apply for PGDM.
- The following scores will be considered for admission in PGDM
- GMAT Scores
- CAT scores
- XAT scores
- CMAT scores
Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018
Schedule of Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2018
|Issue of application starts from||August 11, 2017|
|Last date of submission for First Cycle||November 30, 2017|
|Last date of submission for Second Cycle||January 24, 2018|
Schedule of Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2018
|Issue of application starts from||September 07, 2017|
|Last date of submission for First Cycle||February 25, 2018|
PGPM Application Form
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form through the link given below.
Get PGPM Application Form:-
Get PGDM Application Form:-
Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online
Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2018, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of years 2016/ 2017 or XAT scores of years 2017/ 2018 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2017/ 2018.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2018 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work- experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
+ Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission & XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs
Dates for PGPM 2018-19
Like previous years, Great Lakes will have two cycles of interviews, one in December 2017 and the second in February 2018. The city-wise dates for each cycle are given in the table below.
Dates for PGDM 2018-19
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays , work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities: Being a one year fast track, the program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment.
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills: Great Lakes as an institute promises to deliver “Business Ready Managers” who would be leaders in their fields, and hence applicants who have exhibited leadership skills at work and/or in school/college make the grade to be part of the Great Lakes family.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Candidates found lacking these qualities won’t be selected irrespective of their performance in other areas.
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. Students in the current batch come from diverse fields like Finance, Hospitality, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Consultancy, Media, Pharma, etc.
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit us at www.greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.
Fee Details for PGPM and PGDM at Great Lakes Institute of Management
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student
|Tuition & Academic Fee||996000||20000|
|ACCOMMODATION & FOOD CHARGES||Indian Student
|Accommodation (Single AC room)||224000||5000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000||300|
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Students (in INR)|
|Tuition & Academic Fees||680000|
|ACCOMMODATION & FOOD CHARGES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Accommodation (Twin Sharing)||330000|
|OTHERS||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000|