GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021- Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2021 has been announced for PGPM and PGDM. The Great Lakes Institute of Management Application Form 2021 for PGPM and PGDM is available. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for PGDM and PGPM in Great Lakes Institute of Management through the official website for admission session 2021-22. Admissions are open at Gurgaon campus as well as Chennai Campus. The institute has received the prestigious AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK accreditation for its flagship of the one-year fast-track MBA program – PGPM, two year PGDM, executive programs PGPM- Flex, and PGXPM. Great Lakes Institute of Management offers admission in Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Great lakes follow two cycles of interviews, one in December and the second in February. Aspirants should check that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as specified by the Great Lakes and then can apply for the same from the links provided below.
Latest: The application form for GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021 has released. Candidates can get the direct link to apply from below.
GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021
Interested aspirants can apply online on the official site of the Great Lakes. Fill in all the details in the online application form, and submit it before the due date. Great Lakes application is a two-step process consisting of registration and submission. Candidates can find all the information including admission process, eligibility criteria, fee details etc, for Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2021 in the article below.
Schedule of Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2021
|Deadline for Cycle 1||30 Nov 2020|
|Deadline for Cycle 2||10 Jan 2021|
|Mumbai||to be announced||to be announced|
|Delhi||to be announced||to be announced|
|Bangalore||to be announced||to be announced|
|Chennai||to be announced||to be announced|
|Hyderabad||to be announced||to be announced|
|Kolkata||to be announced||to be announced|
Schedule of Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2021
|Issue of Application starts from||10 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission for Cycle 1||to be announced|
|Last date for submission for Cycle 2||to be announced|
GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online from the official website. Admissions are now closed for PGPM and PGDM at Chennai campus. Admissions are open for PGPM and PGDM 2021-22 at Gurgaon campus. Candidates can apply for PGPM and PGDM from the links provided above.
- Click here to apply online for GLIM PGPM 2021 Admission
- Click here to apply online for GLIM PGDM 2021 Admission
Courses Offered in PGPM and PGDM in Great Lakes
Great Lakes offers specializations in the following 5 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same.
- Operations & IT
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
The first 3 terms have the same core courses for all the students and the specialization electives will begin from the 4th term. Students can choose their specialization area before the end of the 3rd term.
Specializations are offered in 6 areas in PGDM Program:
- IT and Economics
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute and should have a minimum work experience of two years by June 30, 2021.
- The following scores will be considered for admission in PGPM
- GMAT Scores
- CAT scores
- XAT scores
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Only freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience are eligible to apply for PGDM.
- The following scores will be considered for admission in PGDM
- GMAT Scores
- CAT scores
- XAT scores
- CMAT scores
GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Visit the website greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT+/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2020 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2019, CAT taken in 2019/2020, XAT taken in 2020/2021 or CMAT taken in 2020/2021.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2021 ONLY are eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work-experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
+ Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission & XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs
GLIM PGPM / PGDM Admission 2021 Evaluation Process
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities: Being a one-year fast track, the program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Candidates found lacking these qualities won’t be selected irrespective of their performance in other areas.
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. Students in the current batch come from diverse fields like Finance, Hospitality, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Consultancy, Media, Pharma, etc.
- Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage / brownie points to College / University rank holders.
The above conditions/clauses/terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit us at greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.
For more detail regarding the Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2021, Download previous year brochures for reference purpose
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.