IIFT 2021 – NTA has released the IIFT 2021 Result online at iift.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check the IIFT 2021 Score by using the application number and date of birth. Earlier, IIFT 2021 Final answer key has released online on February 05, 2021. National Testing Agency (NTA) holds the IIFT entrance exam for admission in MBA IB course offered at IIFT Delhi and IIFT Kolkata. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) offers this 6-semester course called MBA (International Business). To take admission in this course, candidates have to clear the IIFT entrance test 2021 held at the national level. General candidates with 50% marks in UG and Sc / ST / PWD candidates with 45% marks in UG can take this test. To know all about IIFT 2021 like how to download admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, result, cut-offs, read below.
NTA conducts the IIFT MBA IB entrance exam for admission in the MBA (International Business) programme offered in IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam campus. The entrance exam to be held in 2021 is for admission in the 2021-23 batch, which is called IIFT 2021. Check the important dates regarding IIFT 2021 from the table given below.
|IIFT 2021||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration||06 Nov 2020|
|Last date to fill application form|
30 Dec 2020
|Application form correction facility starts from|
|Availability of admit card|
15 Jan 2021
|IIFT 2021 exam date||24 Jan 2021|
|Release of provisional answer key||28 Jan 2021|
|Challenge in IIFT 2021 answer key starts from||28 Jan 2021|
|Last date to check answer key and submit challenge against it||30 Jan 2021 up to 8:00 pm|
|IIFT 2021 final answer key||05 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of result||15 Feb 2021|
|Release of the list of shortlisted candidates for WAT, PI and GD||to be announced|
IIFT 2021 IIFT MBA (IB) Opening Correction Window
Click here to check the notice for correction window.
IIFT Exam V/S CAT Exam
IIFT and CAT are both management entrance exam. However, both the exam has many differences that the candidates must know to be able to prepare for the exams. Here are the differences:
#1. IIFT is a speed-based test and CAT needs critical thinking.
#2. CAT and IIFT both have the Quantitative Ability (QA) section. The difference is that the QA section in IIFT is more lengthy and calculative, while CAT QA is more concept-based.
#3. CAT has 2 types of questions, multiple-choice type, and type in the answer type. IIFT 2020 has one type, i.e. the Multiple choice type.
IIFT 2021 Answer Key
NTA releases the answer key for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination. The candidates can download the answer key for IIFT 2021 along with the question paper to calculate the scores. NTA releases the provisional answer key first that can be challenge if the candidates are not satisfied with the answers.
Later, the subject experts review the challenges raised against IIFT answer keys and publishes the final answer key. The final answer key is then used to compile the result of IIFT entrance exam.
Challenging Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 1000 per question using debit card / credit card / net banking.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination releases online. The candidates can download IIFT 2021 admit card by entering the application number and date of birth. It consists of the details like date and day of the examination, duration of the exam, reporting time, general instructions for the candidates etc. Along with the printed copy of the admit card, the candidates need to carry the following documents to the exam centre:
- A passport size photograph
- A valid if proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter id / Passport / Aadhar card (with photograph) / E-aadhar with photograph / Ration card for the photograph / Bank passbook with photograph / college or university id)
- Pwd certificate (if applicable)
IIFT 2021 Result
Result for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination releases in the online mode at iift.nta.nic.in. The candidates can check their result by entering the application number and date of birth / password. The result for IIFT is compiled according to the answers indicated in the final answer key.
The scorecard of IIFT consists of the following details:
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Subject Wise marks obtained
- Total marks
- NTA score
The score of IIFT is calculated using this formula: 100 x number of candidates appeared in the exam with the raw score equal to or less than the candidate / total number of candidates.
IIFT MBA Cut Offs
After the exam has been conducted, IIFT releases cut-off scores. The candidates who meet the cut-off scores can appear for the selection process of IIFT.
Check the previous year category wise overall cut-off below.
|Category||Overall IIFT CUT Off (2020)||Overall IIFT Cut Off (2019)||Overall IIFT Cut Off (2018)|
|General – EWS / OBC – NCL||115.5||27.25||30.5|
IIFT Selection Process 2021
Soon after the declaration of the result, IIFT releases the list of the shortlisted candidates. After the publishing of this list, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI).
The candidates are intimated about these further admission process via mail. According to the information conveyed to the candidates are required to appear for these admission rounds. Later, after the conduct of these rounds, a final merit list by IIFT is published.
Click here to download the document for selection process.
MBA Courses offered by IIFT
The following curses are offered by IIFT:
- 2-year MBA (International Business) offered at New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- 3-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time) offered at New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business offered at New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management offered at New Delhi
IIFT 2021 entrance exam by NTA is held for admission in MBA (International Business). It is a six-trimester general management programme that focuses on International Business for developing competent business executives.
IIFT Syllabus 2021
The IIFT 2021 exam is going to be conducted on the basis of a predefined set of topics. The question paper is expected to have questions from the topics given in the table below:
|2.||Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability|
|3.||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
Previous Year Question Papers of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam
The candidates can check the previous year question papers of IIFT given below.
|Examination Year||Question Papers|
|IIFT-2018 for admission in 2019||Download Here|
|IIFT-2017 for admission in 2018||Download Here|
|IIFT-2016 for admission in 2017||Download Here|
|IIFT-2015 for admission in 2016||Download Here|
|IIFT-2014 for admission in 2015||Download Here|
|IIFT-2013 for admission in 2014||Download Here|
IIFT Exam Pattern
Check the expected exam pattern for IIFT 2021.
- Mode of the exam: IIFT is a computer-based test
- Duration: The candidates are given 120 minutes to complete the test
- Medium of the exam: IIFT question paper is available in the English language
- Nature of questions: IIFT entrance exam is objective in nature. In other words, it consists of multiple-choice type questions
The IIFT exam pattern changes every year. This year the questions shall be asked from the below given topics:
|2.||Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability|
|3.||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
Important Books for Preparation
The candidates can check below list of important books that they can use for the preparation or IIFT 2021 exam:
|Books name||Link to buy online|
|Guide for NIFT / NID / IIFT 2021||Buy here|
|Verbal Ability & Comprehension for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT with 5 Mock Tests||Buy here|
|Koncepts of LR – Logical Reasoning for CAT & Other MBA Exams||Buy here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams||Buy here|
How to Prepare for IIFT Entrance Exam 2021?
To be able to prepare for IIFT 2021 the candidates must start their preparation early. One of the key point in IIFT preparation is that the exam has no set syllabus. The preparation can thus become overwhelming, thus here are some tips:
First, here are some facts:
Usually, in the IIFT exam, Data Interpretation is often the toughest section, and Vocabulary and Comprehension are easy.
In GK more questions come from current affairs than the static part of general knowledge.
Map out the topics: Since there is no syllabus set for the exam, candidates must check the past question papers and figure out what are the topics that are mostly asked in the exam. As per that candidates can figure out what are the topics that have to cover in the syllabus. Mostly the questions are asked from :
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Data Interpretation & Quantitative Analysis
Choose the books: As per the topics, the candidates must select the appropriate books. The books given on this page can be used for preparation, however, the candidates can explore more options as per their preference.
Study materials for the GK section: For he GK section candidates must religiously follow the below given resources:
- Manorama Year Book
- Newspapers: The Hindu, Indian Express, Financial Express, Economic Times, etc.
- Magazines: Business Today, Business India, Outlook, Business World, Forbes, etc.
- India Year Book
IIFT previous year papers: The candidates must solve the past year papers of IIFT. The past question papers gives the candidates an idea of what to cover for the exam. Additionally, the past year paper allows the candidates to practice time management and accuracy. It also helps in increasing the speed to solve the paper.
IIFT Application Form Correction 2021
NTA provides the opportunity of application form correction for the registered students of IIFT MBA (IB). The registered candidates can edit the details in their application form at iift.nta.nic.in. In order to access IIFT 2021 application form correction window, the candidates need to enter their application number and password.
It is one – time facility that is provided to the candidates. The candidates cannot edit the choice of the test centre for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination 2020.
The details that can be edited in IIFT 2021 application form are:
- Personal details
- Communication details
- Academic Details
IIFT 2021 Registration
NTA releases application form IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination in the online mode. The candidates can check the application process of IIFT 2021 given below.
- To register for IIFT MBA entrance exam 2021, go to iift.nta.nic.in.
- Locate the registration link. Next, register by entering the necessary details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Then, login with the generated login credentials and fill the details in the application form.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned images and documents.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the form and download the confirmation page.
|GEN – EWS / GEN / ONC – NCL||Rs 2500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs 1000/-|
|For Foreign Nationals / NRIs||US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates can check IIFT 2021 eligibility criteria given below.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for IIFT 2021.
Qualifying marks needed:
- The candidates must have completed their 3 year Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- For SC / ST / PwD candidates, the candidates must have 45% minimum marks.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates can take admission Via GMAT scores
NRI and Foreig nationals, if are not present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test, do not need to appear for it. They can apply via GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus.
- In order to qualify the status of the international candidate, the candidates must be residing outside India for a period of not less than 18 months and be outside India during IIFT examination.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application, a certificate from Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate is a resident of that country for not less than 18 months.
- The foreign nationals need to have a valid passport / travel document from a country other Than India. The foreign nationals who are present in India during IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- Those candidates who have appeared for any other MBA examination for that year in India such as CAT / XAT /MAT / IIFT, are not eligible to apply. Such candidates are required to submit the undertaking for the same.
- NRI Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation. It has been accredited as an “A” grade institute by NAAC. IIFT provides the following courses acroshttps://files.aglasem.com/download/iift-2021-mba-ib-information-brochures all its campuses:
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Official website: iift.nta.nic.in
FAQs for IIFT 2021
Ques. Who is going to conduct IIFT 2021?
Ques. What if the official website for IIFT MBA (IB) exam?
Ques. Who can apply for IIFT 2021?
Ques. In which campus of IIFT can I take admission after qualifying IIFT 2021?
Ques. Can I apply for IIFT entrance exam 2021 via offline mode?
Ques. Will I receive IIFT 2021 admit card via post?
Ques. In what mode IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam is conducted?
Ques. What is the procedure of admission if I qualify IIFT entrance exam 2021?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.