|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Admission 2018 in PGDM course – The Loyola Institute of Business Administration, LIBA, has announced details of PGDM 2017 admissions. Registering and qualifying in CAT 2017 or XAT 2017 is a prerequisite to be eligible for admission in LIBA, Chennai. Complete details of LIBA MBA admission 2017 are given below. MBA aspirants who seek a flourishing career in management can know all the important information regarding Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai, MBA admission 2018.
Schedule for the LIBA PGDM Course admission 2018 is given below.
|Online registration closes LIBA 2018||31 Jan 2018|
|CAT online registration closes||25 Sep 2017|
|CAT Admission Test – 2017||26 Nov 2017|
|XAT online registration closes||30 Nov 2018|
|XAT admission test – 2018||31 Jan 2018|
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Application Form 2017 is available now. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying online. Register online for CAT 2017 or XAT 2018.CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link given below.
Application cost : Application Fee: Rs 1500. Pay online through credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
How to apply
Click on the Apply online link giveb above to create a login account. The details of the login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID .
- After logging into your account using your user name and password, Enter your CAT ID/ XAT ID , personal detail and upload your passport size photograph.
- Enter your academic details and upload the support documents.
- Enter your work experience details (if any) and upload the support documents.
- Provide your reference information.
- Confirm all the details and submit the application form
- Make online payment of Rs. 1500/- through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Netbanking.
- Download the completed application in PDF and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply
- CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2017/ XAT 2018 scores. Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) contact details:
Tel: (044) 28177100/ +91 44 28177116
Tel: (044) 28177116 (LIBA Admissions Office) Mobile: +91 94440 28418
FAX: 91 44 2817 3183
For more details regarding LIBA Admission 2018 check – Information Brochure