NITIE Mumbai Admission 2018 – National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai, also known as NITIE Mumbai, uses CAT 2017 scores for shortlisting / selecting candidates for PGDIM and PGDISEM programs. Interested candidates can apply online for NITIE Admission 2018 and pay a fee of Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC / ST / PwD, USD 50 for international candidates). Registrations will close on January 24, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will appear for group discussion and personal interview. GD and PI will take place at NITIE Mumbai. Course commences in June 2018. Get here complete details of NITIE Mumbai Admission 2018 such as important dates, application form, eligibility.
NITIE Mumbai Admission 2018
NITIE Admission 2018 dates for application form submission, group discussion and personal interview are as follows.
|Online Application Begins||06 Nov 2017|
|Online Application Closes|
|GD / PI||26 to 30 Mar 2018|
|Course Begins||Jun 2018|
NITIE Mumbai uses CAT 2017 (Common Admission Test) scores tor shortlisting / selecting the candidates for PGDIM and PGDISEM programmes. The candidates should follow the CAT 2017 advertisement of IIMs. However, llMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct NITIE Programmes.
Shortlisted Students for GD/PI
Based on the CAT 2017 scores NITIE Mumbai released the shortlisted candidates of GD/PI. Students can check their result on the official website by entering used id and password or Candidates can check the Result from the link given below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here for the shortlisted candidates.
NITIE Mumbai Application Form 2018
Interested candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Application Fee for each programme is Rs 1000 for applicants from India and SAARC countries
- Fee is Rs 500 in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Fee is USD 50 for international students
Bank charges are additional as applicable.
NITIE Mumbai Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process
- Candidates must be graduates in Engineering / Technology in any branch.
- They must have aggregate 60% (relaxation of 5% in case of SC / ST / PwD (Persons with disabilities).
- Also they must have a valid CAT score.
The reservation of seats exist for SC / ST / OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
Note: If you are a final year Engineering / Technology student then also you can apply provided that you qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date. NITIE will permit students appearing for final year exams in 2018 to submit their result by September 30, 2018. Your admission will stand cancelled in case you fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
Central Sector Scholarship is there for SC/ST candidates as per the scheme of Govt. of India, subject to the satisfactory fulfilment of terms and conditions mentioned therein.
Sponsored Seats: There are seats for Sponsored candidates in PGDISEM.
- Sponsored Candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organization / Academic Institution.
- They must have an aggregate of 60% marks in Engineering / Technology.
- They must also have two (2) years of full time work experience as on last date of submission of application.
- Please note that CAT score is not necessary for sponsored candidates. However, they need to attend a written test as well as personal interview.
- Sponsored candidates must fill-in Sponsorship Form available on the NITIE website.
At NITIE, 15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) are reserved for international students in each programme.
- Candidate must have entry level qualification at par with that of Indian students as specified above.
- They must have a valid GMAT score.
- Foreign candidate should have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score.
- International students must have a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months of stay at overseas countries as on last date of submission of application as prescribed.
- All international candidates must submit a SOP (Statement of Purpose) and two LORs (Letters of Recommendations) in soft copy.
- Shortlisted candidates should attend the interview along with Indian students; if not feasible, there is an option for interview through video conferencing.
Note: For calculating the aggregate, all semesters’ marks / SGPA / percentage shall be averaged.
NITIE Mumbai Admission 2018 Notification