Mangalore University Distance Education 2020 – Mangalore University conducts Correspondence Education Programmes as per the National Education Policy in order to make higher education accessible to all the sections of the society. Under the Distance Education Programmes, Mangalore University offers various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. To apply, candidates have to get the application form either in person from the office or via post. Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for PG courses and 10+2 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for UG courses. Candidates can find in detail information about the eligibility criteria, courses offered, application process and so on from this page. Scroll Down!
Mangalore University Distance Education 2020
|Mangalore University Distance Education 2020||Dates|
|Application Form can be filled from||To be notified|
|Admit card of Mangalore University releases||Jul 2020|
|Exam Date||Jul 2020|
Mangalore University Distance Education 2020 Courses Offered
The following is the list of UG and PG programmes offered under Distance Education in Mangalore University.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- M.A. (Economics)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Political Science)
- M.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Kannada)
- M.A. (Hindi)
- M.B.A. (Tourism)
Mangalore University Distance Education 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria from below-mentioned points before applying for any course.
- A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in the State of Karnataka or who has passed any Diploma (10+3) / I.T.I (10+2) courses duly recognized by Karnataka State Technical Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent there to by Mangalore University is eligible for admission to the above degree programmes.
- A candidate who has passed I year / First & Second Semesters or II year/ First to Fourth semesters of any Bachelor Degree of Mangalore University is eligible for admission ti II or III year of the respective Bachelor Degree as the case may be, subject to the conditions required to be imposed by the University.
Candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree examination of Mangalore University or of any other University considered as equivalent is eligible for admission to the P.G. programmes.
Note: Eligibility Certificate is required for the candidate who has passed the qualifying examinations outside the State of Karnataka. Additional information,if any, will be furnished as and when required.
How to Apply for Mangalore University Distance Education 2020
- From the Official Website, mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Via post by sending the demand draft of Rs350/- or,
- In person from the following office
- Centre for Distance Education, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199. (Phone No : 0824-2287824, 2287281)
- Centre for Distance Education, University College, Mangalore –575 001. Phone No : 0824-2422633)
- Centre for Distance Education, F.M.K.M. Cariappa College, Madikeri – 571201 (Phone No : 08272- 221201.)
- Centre for Distance Education, Govt. First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor, Udupi – 576101. (Phone No : 0820-2583604.)
To apply online, follow the given steps.
Instructions to Fill the Application Form
- Candidate has to fill the form in his/her own handwriting.
- The form will be computer scanned.
- Fill the details in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Fill the form with dark blue or black ink only.
- Avoid overwriting.
- Enter only one letter in each box and leave a blank block after each word.
Application Form Fee
- Candidates obtaining the form in person from the office have to pay Rs.300/-.
- Candidates obtaining the form via post have to pay Rs.350/-
Mangalore University Distance Education 2020 Fee Structure
Mangalore University expected fee struture for distance education courses is given in the image below.
About Mangalore University
Mangalore University is located in Mangaluru, Karnataka. It has launched it’s Correspondence Education Programmes to reach higher education to all sections of the society. The objectives of this programme is to take higher education to all the sections of the society. Apart from this, university has regular courses as well in the field of arts, commerce, science, law and management.