Mangalore University Distance Education 2018 – Mangalore University offers Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses under the Distance Education Programmes of Mangalore University for the academic year 2018-2019. (All Programme/ Couses offered are approved by UGC). Candidates can check the complete details of Mangalore University Distance Education 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- M.A. (Economics)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Political Science)
- M.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Kannada)
- M.A. (Hindi)
Mangalore University Distance Education 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill Application form and submit it on or before the last date. All the details regarding Mangalore University Distance Education 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection process, etc are available and have been updated here as it is released officially.
|Last date to fill Application Form|
- A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in the State of Karnataka or who has passed any Diploma (10+3) / I.T.I (10+2) courses duly recognized by Karnataka State Technical Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent there to by Mangalore University is eligible for admission to the above degree programmes.
- A candidate who has passed I year / First & Second Semesters or II year/ First to Fourth semesters of any Bachelor Degree of Mangalore University is eligible for admission ti II or III year of the respective Bachelor Degree as the case may be, subject to the conditions required to be imposed by the University.
A candidate who has passed any Bachelor Degree examination of Mangalore University or of any other University considered as equivalent there to is eligible for admission to these P.G. programmes.
Note: Eligibility Certificate is required for the candidate who has passed the qualifying examinations outside the State of Karnataka. Additional information,if any, will be furnished as and when required.
Candidates can fill their Application Form through the official website and send it via post to the officials on or before the last date. The direct link to downlaod the application is given below.
- Click here to check the Admission notification for Distance Education.
- Click here to check the application form for Distance Education.
- Click Here to download Application Form for PG Courses.
- Click Here to download Application Form for Government Quota for PG Courses.
Application form with prospectus may also be obtained in person from the office of the following on payment of Rs.200/- to the Account of Mangalore University in any one of the specified banks through the challan.
- The Co-ordinator, Centre for Distance Education, University College, Hampankatta, Mangalore –575 001. Phone No : 0824-2422633)
- The Co-ordinator, Centre for Distance Education, F.M.K.M. Cariappa College, Madikeri – 571201 (Phone No : 08272- 221201.)
- The Co-ordinator, Centre for Distance Education, Govt. First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor, Udupi – 576101. (Phone No : 0820-2583604.)
- The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199. (Phone No : 0824-2287824, 2287281)
Application forms and prospectus may also be obtained by post from the Director/ Co-ordinator, at the above address, by sending the Bank challan on payment of Rs.240/- or Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri’, payable at Mangalagangothri/Mangalore.
Duly filled in application form alongwith the prescribed course fee, relevant original marks cards (SSLC, PUC/DEGREE), & 5 Nos. of passport size photos should be submitted (for admission) to any one of the (i), (ii), (iii), (iv) Centres on or before last date.
The students other than Karnataka State should submit the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri by remitting the prescribed fee.
- P.G. Courses– Rs. 1410.00 for all subjects, Rs. 300.00 per subject (Repeaters) + Application Fee Rs. 100 + Marks card fee Rs.210/-
- U.G. Courses– Rs. 1110.00 for all subjects, Rs. 200 per subject (Repeaters) + Application Fee Rs. 100 + Marks card fee Rs.210/-
Click here to check Prospectus for Distance Education.
Click Here to check the P.G. Admission Notification for Government Quota.
Click Here to check the P.G.Admission Notification.