Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020 – Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha will release the notification for admission into various P.G courses. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria from all over India will be admitted to the Institute without any Entrance Test. Application form and prospectus will be issued by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha office. For more information Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020 application form, courses offered, eligibility read the page below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020
Candidates are required to preserve all the Fee receipt and photocopy of application form till they complete the course and obtain the degree certificate. Check all the tentative dates from table below:
|Applications are available from||02 week of May 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications without fine||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Date submission with fine of Rs. 100/-||03 week of Sep 2020|
|Late submission of Application form with fine of Rs. 200/- (with fine)||Last week of Sep 2020|
Courses offered in Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020
Candidates can check the courses offered by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education from below:
- Certificate course in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga Vijnan
- Prak-Sastri (Pre Degree course)
- Sammanita Sastri (U.G Course)
- B.A (U.G Course)
- Acharya (P.G Course)
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria as per course:
Prak-Sastri Two Years Course – Candidates who have completed CBSE/S.S.C/O.S.S.C with Sanskrit or without Sanskrit or have qualified any examination as equivalent to X class with Sanskrit can apply for the Prak-Sastri course.
Sastri (B.A.) Three Years Course – Candidates who have passed in any one of the examinations mentioned below under 10+2+3 pattern can apply for the Sastri (B.A) course :
- Uttara Madhyama of Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Prak-Sastri from R.S.Vidyapeetha/Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi/ K.K.Sanskrit University, Maharastra.
- Madhyama of Kasi Hindu Viswavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Varishthopadyaya of Rajasthan Board of Intermediate Education, Ajmer.
- Upasastri of Sree Jagannath Sanskrit University,Puri or Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Sahitya of Karnataka State.
- Candidates who completed the Diploma in Sanskrit with English can join Sastri/B.A. course directly(if he/she completes Seventeen Years of age)
Acharya (M.A.) Two Years Course – Candidates who have passed in 3 years degree course in the concerned subject from one of the following institutions can apply for Acharya M.A course:
- Sastri/Acharya of all universities or D.U. recognized by UGC.
- Madras University, Madras. or Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar from Shiromani Final examination
- Shiromani final examination of (i) S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government.
- Vidyapraveena final examination of AndhraUniversity, Waltair.
- Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar.
- Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government.
- B.A.(O.L) / B.A.(L)/ B.A/ B.A (Hons.) /B.O.L/M.A/ equivalent examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
- Any examinations conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Shastri/Acharya.
- or Completed Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.
Certificate course in Sanskrit (6 Months) – Candidates who have completed with reading and writing ability in Devanagari script. Age Relaxation will be allowed up to one-year specific permission of the Honorable ViceChancellor.
Diploma course in Sanskrit (1 Year)- Candidate who have passed in Certificate course in Sanskrit of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati/ Samskritha Prathama Diksha of R.S.Sansthan, New Delhi/Prak-Sastri/ Intermediate (+2) first year or any other equivalent examination
P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan (1 Year) – Who have completed 3 years degree course or its equivalent from any recognized University, with a regular study of 10 + 2 of school education can apply for admissions.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020 Application Form
Candidates will get the application form & prospectus from the Director, D.D.E. office.They will get the Application form and prospectus by sending the entry fee through Demand Draft by post. Candidates have to duly filled the application form and have to send it along with documents required.Application form and the self attested photocopy of documents has to be received by the DDE before or on the last date, otherwise application form will get rejected.
Application Fee – As per the last year to buy the Application form and Prospectus candidates are required to send the given below fee through Demand Draft:
- Rs. 200/-
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
The following documents are to be sent along with the filled-in application form :
- The attested copy of Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- For DES – X class or equivalent certificate in which date of
- Birth is mentioned (attested copy)
- Identity Card duly filled in with stamp size photo affixed.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST applicants.
- Filled-in acknowledgement card with duly stamped.
- Certificate from a Guru/Teacher under whom the candidate is getting instruction in particular subject chosen in Sammanita Sastri/Acharya
- Certificate about ability to read & write Sanskrit.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility Criteria will the admission into their desired course. Candidates can visit the study Centre for collecting the ID card and Enrollment number. Those who submit the admission form personally, can collect the study material from the DDE office will confirm the provided admission on the spot. Candidates are required to preserve the Identity Card with Enrollment Number till the course is completed for future references.
Candidates can check the fee of all the course as per last year from the table below:
|Courses||Duration||Course Fee||Course fee (SC-ST)|
|Certificate course in Skt||6 months||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||1 years||Rs. 2200/-||Rs.1450/-|
|P.G.Diploma in Yoga||1 years||Rs. 8700/-||Rs.4700/-|
|Prak-Sastri||2 years||Rs. 3700/-||Rs.2200/-|
|Sastri/B.A (other than computer applications)||3 years||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2350/-|
|Sastri/B.A (computer applications)||3 years||Rs. 4200/-||Rs. 2450/-|
|Acharya||2 years||Rs.4700/-||Rs. 2700/-|
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2020
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha is a Deemed University in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and was established in 1965 under Ministry of Education by Government of India to propagate Sanskrit studies, traditional Sastras and Pedagogy.The Directorate of Distance Education was established in the year 2003 with the financial support from Distance Education Bureau/UGC for preparation of course materials and for students support.
To get general information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education download previous year information brochure – Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.