Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2018 – The Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha has released notification for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2018-2019. The complete detail to the admission of DDE for the given programmes such as course details, application form, eligibility criteria etc. is given below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2018
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (DDE) offers admission to the following programmes for the academics year 2018-2019.
- Sastri / B.A
- Acharya / M.A (in ous also)
- Certificate course in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan
Schedule for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2018 is given below.
|Applications are available from||15 May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications without fine||31 Aug 2018|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications with fine|
|Rs. 100/- (with fine) up to||15 Sep 2018|
|Rs. 200/- (with fine) up to||29 Sep 2018|
The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517 064. DD for Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) drawn in favour of The Registrar, RSVP, Tirupati. The filled-in application should be submitted to the Directorate on or before the last date specified.
Application form: Click here to download the Application form.
The following documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-in application –
- The attested copy of Degree or Provisinal Certificate.
- Certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- For DES – X class or equivalent certificate in which date of Birth is mentioned (attested copy)
- For OUS – Certificate of Date of Birth issued by an Affidavit signed before a Magistrate or a Notary mentioning the Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Identity Card duly filled in with stamp size photo affixed.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST applicants.
- Filled-in acknowledgement card with duly stamped.
- Certificate from a Guru/Teacher under whom the candidate is getting instruction in particular subject choosen in Acharya.
- Certificate about ability to read & write Sanskrit.
The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post to:
Directorate of Distance Education,
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
Tirupati – 517507 (A.P.).
General Eligibility Criteria
- There is no upper age limit for admission to any course other than Yoga course (restricted to 45 years)
- Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided they fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
- Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided –
- they fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions prescribed.
- they furnish an address in INDIA for correspondence and despatch of study material & information.
- RSVP do not entertain any correspondence on foreign address.
- They should come to Tirupati every year for writing the examinations till they complete the course.
Eligibility for Prak-Sastri (Pre-degree Course/+2) Two Years Course
- CBSE/S.S.C/O.S.S.C with Sanskrit or without Sanskrit.
- Purva Madhyama of Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan, New Delhi or Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
- Any examination recognized as equivalent to X class with Sanskrit.
Eligibility for Sastri (B.A.) Three Years Course
Pass in any one of the examinations under 10+2+3 pattern
- Uttara Madhyama of Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Prak-Sastri of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. or K.K.Sanskrit University, Maharastra.
- Madhyama of Kasi Hindu Viswavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Varishthopadyaya of Rajasthan Board of Intermediate Education, Ajmer.
- Upasastri of Sree Jagannath Sanskrit University,Puri or Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Sahitya of Karnataka State.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination (with Sanskrit or Vichakshana of Samskruta Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittoor)of +2 stage in 10+2+3 pattern conducted by a State Board/University/ Institute recognized by the Vidyapeetha.
- Equivalent course without Sanskrit at plus 2 stage with reading and writing ability in Sanskrit.
- Those who pass the Diploma in Sanskrit with English are eligible to join Sastri/B.A. course directly,if he/she completes Seventeen Years of age.
Eligibility for Acharya (M.A.) Two Years Course
Pass in 3 years degree course in the concerned subject from one of the following institutions.
- Sastri/Acharya of all universities or D.U. recognized by UGC.
- Siromani Final examination of – (i) Madras University, Madras., (ii). Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar.
- Siromani final examination of (i) S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government.
- Vidyapraveena final examination of AndhraUniversity, Waltair.
- Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar.
- Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Goverment.
- B.A.(O.L) / B.A.(L)/ B.A/ B.A (Hons.) /B.O.L/M.A/ equivalent examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
- Any other examinations recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Shastri/Acharya.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.
Eligibility for Acharya (M.A.) OUS Two Years Course
- Any person having completed 21 years of age as on 1st August and a pass in the entrance test of Sastri Standard wich willbe conducted on second sunday in the month of August Every year.
Eligibility for Certificate course in Sanskrit (6 Months)
- Completion of 13 years of age as on 1st August every year, with reading and writing ability in Devanagari script. Age Relaxation will be allowed up to one year specific permission of the Honorable ViceChancellor.
Eligibility for Diploma course in Sanskrit (1 Year)
- Pass in Certificate course in Sanskrit of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati/ Samskritha Prathama Diksha of R.S.Sansthan, New Delhi/Prak-Sastri/ Intermediate (+2) first year or any other equivalent examintion/ completion of 16 years of age with reading & writing ability in Sanskrit.
Eligibility for P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan (1 Year)
- Pass in 3 years degree course or its equivalent from any recognised University, with a regular study of 10 + 2 of school education.
- Candidate claiming the concessional rates of fee prescribed for sc/st have to attach the caste certificate with the application.
- The candidates should pay the second year/ Third year fees in July itself without late fee.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2018 – Download Information Brochure.