Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2019 – The Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha has released a notification for admission to the offered courses for the academic year 2019-2020. The application form & prospectus can be obtained from the Director, D.D.E. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517507 (A.P) and can also be download from the website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in. The complete detail to the admission of DDE for the given programmes such as course details, application form, eligibility criteria, etc. is given below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (DDE) offers admission to the following programmes for the academics year 2019-2020.
- Certificate course in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga Vijnan
- Sammanita Sastri
Schedule for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education 2019 is given below.
|Applications are available from||15 May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications without fine||31 Aug 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications with fine|
|Rs. 100/- (with fine) up to||15 Sep 2019|
|Rs. 200/- (with fine) up to||30 Sep 2019|
The application form & prospectus can be obtained from the Director, D.D.E. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517507 (A.P). in person on production of DD Rs.200/- or through post by sending a DD for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Name and address should be written on the backside of the D.D.& Course into which to join.
Application form: Click here to download the Application form.
The following documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-in application –
- The attested copy of Degree or Provisinal Certificate.
- Certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- For DES – X class or equivalent certificate in which date of Birth is mentioned (attested copy)
- For OUS – Certificate of Date of Birth issued by an Affidavit signed before a Magistrate or a Notary mentioning the Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Identity Card duly filled in with stamp size photo affixed.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST applicants.
- Filled-in acknowledgment card with duly stamped.
- Certificate from a Guru/Teacher under whom the candidate is getting instruction in particular subject choosen in Acharya.
- Certificate about the ability to read & write Sanskrit.
The Prospectus & Application can be downloaded from the website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in and have to attach a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of The Registrar, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati separately other than the course fees
Based on last year information!!
General Eligibility Criteria
- There is no upper age limit for admission to any course other than Yoga course (restricted to 45 years)
- Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided they fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
- Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided –
- they fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions prescribed.
- they furnish an address in INDIA for correspondence and despatch of study material & information.
- RSVP does not entertain any correspondence on the foreign address.
- They should come to Tirupati every year for writing the examinations till they complete the course.
Eligibility for Prak-Sastri (Pre-degree Course/+2) Two Years Course
- CBSE/S.S.C/O.S.S.C with Sanskrit or without Sanskrit.
- Purva Madhyama of Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan, New Delhi or Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
- Any examination recognized as equivalent to X class with Sanskrit.
Eligibility for Sastri (B.A.) Three Years Course
Pass in any one of the examinations under 10+2+3 pattern
- Uttara Madhyama of Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Prak-Sastri of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. or K.K.Sanskrit University, Maharastra.
- Madhyama of Kasi Hindu Viswavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Varishthopadyaya of Rajasthan Board of Intermediate Education, Ajmer.
- Upasastri of Sree Jagannath Sanskrit University,Puri or Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Sahitya of Karnataka State.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination (with Sanskrit or Vichakshana of Samskruta Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittoor)of +2 stage in 10+2+3 pattern conducted by a State Board/University/ Institute recognized by the Vidyapeetha.
- Equivalent course without Sanskrit at plus 2 stages with reading and writing ability in Sanskrit.
- Those who pass the Diploma in Sanskrit with English are eligible to join Sastri/B.A. course directly if he/she completes Seventeen Years of age.
Eligibility for Acharya (M.A.) Two Years Course
Pass in 3 years degree course in the concerned subject from one of the following institutions.
- Sastri/Acharya of all universities or D.U. recognized by UGC.
- Shiromani Final examination of – (i) Madras University, Madras., (ii). Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar.
- Shiromani final examination of (i) S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government.
- Vidyapraveena final examination of AndhraUniversity, Waltair.
- Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar.
- Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government.
- B.A.(O.L) / B.A.(L)/ B.A/ B.A (Hons.) /B.O.L/M.A/ equivalent examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
- Any other examinations recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Shastri/Acharya.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.
Eligibility for Acharya (M.A.) OUS Two Years Course
- Any person having completed 21 years of age as on 1st August and a pass in the entrance test of Sastri Standard wich will be conducted on second Sunday in the month of August Every year.
Eligibility for Certificate course in Sanskrit (6 Months)
- Completion of 13 years of age as on 1st August every year, with reading and writing ability in Devanagari script. Age Relaxation will be allowed up to one-year specific permission of the Honorable ViceChancellor.
Eligibility for Diploma course in Sanskrit (1 Year)
- Pass in Certificate course in Sanskrit of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati/ Samskritha Prathama Diksha of R.S.Sansthan, New Delhi/Prak-Sastri/ Intermediate (+2) first year or any other equivalent examination/ completion of 16 years of age with reading & writing ability in Sanskrit.
Eligibility for P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan (1 Year)
- Pass in 3 years degree course or its equivalent from any recognized University, with a regular study of 10 + 2 of school education.
|Sastry computer Application||3500|
Admission fee Rs: 500/– for all Courses,
To get general information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education download previous year information brochure – Information Brochure 2018.
Insofar, only an admission notice and application form for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education is released yet. Rest of the information on this page is based on previous year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the rest of the information will release, the same will be updated here.