CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam is for medical admissions in Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana. Merit for CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Admission is to be determined on the basis of Under Graduate Admission Test held by CMC Ludhiana for MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, Nursing, BPT.
Latest – Admit Card for CMC Ludhiana Entrance (Other than MBBS / BDS) is now available. Exam to be held on 08 Jul 2016. Also, Check some useful mock tests below.
All candidates who have applied to the Christian Medical college ludhiana society for the MBBS and BDS courses in the 2016-17 session are advised to appear for the NEET examination scheduled for July 2016.
For candidates who have applied for the B.Sc nursing and BPT courses, the computer based test of cmc ludhiana will be held on 08 July 2016.
All candidates who have applied for the MBBS and BDS courses in the ‘Christians with Service Commitment‘ category are to send the scores of the NEET Examination 2016, when published, to ‘The Registrar, CMC Ludhiana. All such candidates will be required to appear for the computer based bible test on 08 July 2016.
Please note that for the above candidates, it is mandatory to appear for the bible test failing which they will only be considered in the open category. The eligibility and pass criteria will as per criteria given in the prospectus for UG admissions 2016.
Please continue to monitor this website for further directions.
Important dates of the CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam and Admission is given below.
|Availability of online application form||19 Mar 2016|
|Last date to submit online form||25 Apr 2016|
|Last date for receipt of application by post||30 Apr 2016|
|Availability of CMC Ludhiana admit card||05 May 2016|
|Last date to receive queries regarding non-receipt of hall ticket||10 May 2016|
|Date of exam||08 Jul 2016|
|CMC Ludhiana 2016 Result||21 June 2016|
|1st Counselling for MBBS||28 June 2016 (9:00 am)|
|Medical examination for MBBS||26 July 2016|
|Orientation for MBBS||27 July to 30 July 2016|
CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam and Admission
UG Medical courses offered include MBBS (75 seats), BDS (40 seats), B.Sc Nursing (60 seats), BPT (20 seats). Important points for the entrance examination and admissions are as follows.
- CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam schedule has released by CMC Ludhiana.
- Candidates who apply and appear in the entrance exam as per schedule released for the CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam and Admission will be able to compete for the medical seats offered for academic session 2016-2017.
- Applicants will be issued CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admit Card 2016 to appear in the examination. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be required to download hall tickets from the website cmcludhiana.in and carry the same on the day of exam.
- Those who qualify the examination shall be called for counselling. CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2016 will be on the basis of merit obtained in CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam.
Mock Test for CMC Ludhiana 2016 has been launched for the candidates. Mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the exam pattern. A dummy log in ID is given to the candidates so all you need to do is just visit the official CMC Mock Test and familiarize yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official CMC Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
- Click here to Start the Mock Test (Christians with Service Commitment Category for MBBS/BDS Courses giving the Bible Test only)
- Click here to Start the Mock Test. (Christians with Service Commitment Category B.Sc Nursing and BPT Courses giving the General Test and Bible Test)
- Click here to Start the Mock Test. (Open Category/SC/ST/BC/FD for B.Sc Nursing and BPT Courses giving the General Test only)
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2016 Application Form must be filled by eligible candidates only.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31 December 2016 (the date of birth being shown on the Matriculation or Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent certificate). Applicants born after 31 December 1999 are not eligible to apply for admission to Undergraduate courses starting in July 2016.
Applicants must be citizens of India. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together (40% for SC/BC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination (10+2 examination).
- For admission to B.Sc. Nursing a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC).
- For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics (i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16
Apart from the above, candidate must also fulfill criteria for qualifying examination. Punjab domicile candidates must further satisfy conditions of passing 11 and 12 class from recognized institution situated in Punjab only. For more details of eligibility criteria, candidate must go through the information brochure issued by the Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Admit Card must be carried to the examination hall.
The medical entrance exam will be held as a Computer Based Test (CBT). Subjects asked in the paper are Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also includes a test on General Aptitude. A Bible Test is also to be conducted for Christian candidates. The entrance exam conducted by Christian Medical College is designed to test candidate’s knowledge in science.
|CMC Ludhiana Entrance Exam (UG)||Details|
|General Aptitude||50 Questions|
Bible Test for Christian applicants
- The Bible Test for Christian applicants will be held on the same day.
- Bible Test is also be a Computer Based Test and is of objective type with 50 questions based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only).
- This is only for candidates under Christian Minority category.
All the admissions to CMC Ludhiana are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; of the Government as may be applicable; Medical Council of India ; Dental Council of India ; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
CMC Ludhiana 2016 UG admission test will be held inAmritsar, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Kolkatta, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Kochi, Ludhiana/ Khanna, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi/NCR, Sangrur, Trivandrum. The details of admission center will be printed in the hall ticket issued for the CMC Ludhiana 2016 Entrance Exam.
Seats in CMC Ludhiana
|Category||Seats – MBBS|
|All India General Open||13|
|Christians with Service Commitment – Punjab||15|
|Christians with Service Commitment||31|
|SC/ST from Punjab||2|
|BC from Punjab||1|
- Area A – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telengana
- Area B – Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan, Lakshadweep.
- Area C – Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Islands
- Area D – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
- Area E – Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Area F – All India Christians desirous of Service Commitment with CMC Ludhiana & Outreach Centers. (Only for MBBS Course). Candidates applying in the 3F category should have their forms endorsed by the Director, Christian Medical College Ludhiana, as per details given in the prospectus.
For More Details Regarding CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS Admission – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2016, please ask in comments below.