CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 pertains to the UG medical admissions in CMC Ludhiana. The Christian Medical Colleges, Ludhiana offers undergraduate courses in medicine including MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, and BPT. CMC Ludhiana UG AWT 2015 is expected to be conducted in May, 2015 for MBBS and other courses admissions. Get here complete details of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 such as application form submission, date of exam, scheme and pattern, results.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015
MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, BPT are the UG Courses offered by CMC Luchiana. MBBS Admission 2015 key points, as expected are as follows.
- Each year the UG AWT is held in the month of May. Last year the MBBS entrance exam was held on May 28. CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 date is yet to be announced.
- CMC Ludhiana 2015 application form is expected to be available from last week of March 2015 or first week of April 2015.
- Eligible candidates will have to apply online and appear in the entrance exam, as per schedule released by the Christian Medical College for admission in academic session 2015-2016.
- Applicants will be issued CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admit Card 2015 to appear in the examination. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be required to download hall tickets from the website cmcludhiana.in and carry the same on the day of exam.
- Those who qualify the examination shall be called for counselling. CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 is expected to be on the basis of merit obtained in UG AWT.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam Date – not yet announced.
Application Form – Online submission of form is expected to be available in March / April.
Candidates are requested to note that CMC Ludhiana has not yet announced details of MBBS Admission 2015. For those who have started looking for guidance on UG admissions in the Christian Medical College, key details as referred from last year’s brochure are given here. This is only for the reference of candidates. As soon as UG Admission 2015 details are published by the institute, the dates, application form, and other information will be updated here.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 Quick Links
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 is expected to remain more or less same as last year’s. The Information Brochure of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 shall be published shortly. Given below, are last year’s details.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admissions.
Applicants must be citizens of India. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply under NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry Biology and English individually and must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English and a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/BC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination (as per MCI Regulations 1997).
- For admission to B.Sc. Nursing and BPT course a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and English in 10+2 examination.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
The entrance exam conducted by Christian Medical College is designed to test candidate’s knowledge in science. Questions are asked from subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and GA. A Bible Test is also expected to be conducted for Christian candidates.
|CMC Ludhiana Entrance Exam (UG)||Details|
|General Aptitude||50 Questions|
Bible Test for Christian applicants
- The Bible Test for Christian applicants will be held on the same day, from 4.45 PM to 5.15 PM.
- Bible Test is of Objective type with 50 questions and is based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only).
- This is only for candidates under Christian Minority category.
All the admissions to CMC Ludhiana are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; of the Government as may be applicable; Medical Council of India ; Dental Council of India ; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
MBBS Seats in CMC Ludhiana
|All India General Open||13|
|Christians with Service Agreement-Punjab||15|
|Christians with Service Agreement- All India (Non Punjab)||31|
|SC/ST from Punjab||2|
|BC from Punjab||1|
The Information Brochure of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 shall be published shortly. Given above, are last year’s details.
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015, please ask in comments below.