CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 pertains to the UG medical admissions in CMC Ludhiana. The Christian Medical Colleges, Ludhiana offers undergraduate courses in medicine including MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, and BPT. CMC Ludhiana UG AWT 2015 is being conducted in May, 2015 for MBBS and other courses admissions. Get here complete details of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 such as application form submission, date of exam, scheme and pattern, results.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015
MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, BPT are the UG Courses offered by CMC Luchiana. MBBS Admission 2015 key points are as follows.
- Each year the UG AWT is held in the month of May. This year the CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 date is May 26, 2015.
- CMC Ludhiana 2015 application form is available from the first week of April 2015.
- Eligible candidates will have to apply online and appear in the entrance exam, as per schedule released by the Christian Medical College for admission in academic session 2015-2016.
- Applicants will be issued CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admit Card 2015 to appear in the examination. Candidates who have applied for the exam will be required to download hall tickets from the website cmcludhiana.in and carry the same on the day of exam.
- Those who qualify the examination shall be called for counselling. CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 is on the basis of merit obtained in UG AWT.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam Date – May 26, 2015.
Application Form – Online submission of form is now available. Application fee is Rs 3900, and it remains the same irrespective of the number of courses applied for.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 Quick Links
Test Center Cities – The under graduate admission test is being held in Amritsar, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhatinda, Bhopal, Kolkatta, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Kochi, Ludhiana/Khanna, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi/NCR, Trivandrum. The details of admission center will be printed in the hall ticket issued for the CMC Ludhiana entrance exam 2015.
Important dates of the Under Graduate Admission Test (UG-AT) 2015 are elaborated in the table below. CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2015 important dates indicate the starting and last date of application form submission, issue of hall ticket, entrance exam date, results declaration date, and counselling dates.
|Availability of online application form||April 2, 2015|
|Last date to submit online form||May 6, 2015|
|Availability of CMC Ludhiana admit card||May 16, 2015|
|Last date to receive queries regarding non-receipt of hall ticket||May 20, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 26, 2015|
|CMC Ludhiana 2015 Result||June 1, 2015|
|1st Counselling for MBBS||June 23, 2015|
|Medical examination for MBBS||July 27, 2015 / July 28, 2015|
|Orientation for MBBS||July 29, 2015 to August 1, 2015|
|1st Counselling for BDS||June 24, 2015|
|Medical examination for BDS||July 29, 2015|
|Orientation for BDS||July 30, 2015 to July 31, 2015|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc Nursing||June 25, 2015|
|Medical examination for B.Sc Nursing||July 30, 2015|
|Orientation for B.Sc Nursing||July 31, 2015 to August 1, 2015|
|1st Counselling for BPT||June 26, 2015|
|Medical examination for BPT||July 31, 2015|
|Orientation for BPT||July 30, 2015 to August 1, 2015|
|Classes to start for all courses||August 3, 2015|
|2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats (if any)||July 20, 2015|
|Last date for any admissions||September 30, 2015|
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2015 Application Form must be filled by eligible candidates only.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admissions.
Applicants must be citizens of India. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply under NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together (40% for SC/BC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination (10+2 examination).
- For admission to B.Sc. Nursing and BPT course a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in 10+2 examination.
Apart from the above, candidate must also fulfill criteria for qualifying examination. Punjab domicile candidates must further satisfy conditions of passing 11 and 12 class from recognized institution situated in Punjab only. For more details of eligibility criteria, candidate must go through the information brochure issued by the Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2015 Admit Card must be carried to the examination hall.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also shall include test on General Aptitude. The entrance exam conducted by Christian Medical College is designed to test candidate’s knowledge in science. Questions are asked from subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and GA. A Bible Test is also to be conducted for Christian candidates.
|CMC Ludhiana Entrance Exam (UG)||Details|
|General Aptitude||50 Questions|
Bible Test for Christian applicants
- The Bible Test for Christian applicants will be held on the same day, from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of objective type with 50 questions based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only).
- This is only for candidates under Christian Minority category.
All the admissions to CMC Ludhiana are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; of the Government as may be applicable; Medical Council of India ; Dental Council of India ; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
Seats in CMC Ludhiana
|Category||Seats – MBBS||Seats – BDS|
|All India General Open||13||8|
|Christians with Service Agreement-Punjab||15||8|
|Christians with Service Agreement- All India (Non Punjab)||31||15|
|SC/ST from Punjab||2||1|
|BC from Punjab||1||1|
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2015, please ask in comments below.