CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS 2016 Admission is carried out by Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana for granting admission to eligible candidates in various medical & dental courses. Merit for CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS / BDS Admission is to be determined on the basis of merit obtained in NEET 2016.
- Admit Card for Bible Test will be available on 24 Aug 2016. Scroll down to get admit card.
- Application Form for CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 on the basis of NEET score is now open. Check ‘Application Form’ link below.
- Second Round Counseling Schedule for CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Admission 2016 has been released. Check Here
CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS / BDS Admission
Admission to MBBS & BDS, academic year 2016-17, will be based on the eligibility as per ‘NEET’ Score 2016. All candidates who had applied earlier are requested to submit their NEET SCORE, online, using their same user id and password as per the schedule to be considered for the admission process.
Candidates desirous of applying fresh (who had not applied earlier) may apply online as per the application form & requisite fee, along with their NEET SCORE.
After the introduction of NEET 2016, the admission to MBBS / BDS courses in CMC Ludhiana will be granted on the basis of NEET 2016 Score. Apply for CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 now.
Important dates of the CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS / BDS Admission is given below.
|Availability of online application form||05 Aug 2016|
|Last date to submit online form||22 Aug 2016, 23:59 PM|
|Hall Ticket available for Bible test||24 Aug 2016|
|Date for Bible Test||28 Aug 2016, 12:00 PM|
|1st Counseling||05 Sep 2016, 09:00 AM|
|Medical Examination||16 Sep 2016, 07:30 AM|
|Orientation||19 – 20 Sep 2016, 08:00 AM|
|1st Counseling||06 Sep 2016|
|Medical Examination||17 Sep 2016|
|Orientation||19 – 20 Sep 2016, 08:00 AM|
|2nd Counselling for vacant seats, if any||Sep 2016|
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2016 Application Form must be filled by eligible candidates only.
Applicants for UG Courses 2016 should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2016, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-2000.
Applicants must be citizens of India for UG AT 2016. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together (40% for SC/BC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination (10+2 examination). In addition all candidates should be qualified NEET 2016.
Note: Punjab domicile candidates should have passed his/her 10+1 and 10+2 examination or other qualifying examination (as listed above) as regular candidate from a recognized institution situated in Punjab only. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Principal/Head of the Institution last attended in the prescribed Performa.
The candidates who have studied as regular students both for 10+1 and 10+2, for two years in a recognized institution situated in Punjab and have appeared in the 10+2 examination from that institution but due to failure have cleared the 10+2 examination in supplementary batch, or subsequently are also eligible subject to the condition that they clear such examination before submitting form for Entrance Test or if they have appeared in the examination, at the time of submissions of the form for entrance test and their result of 10+2 is yet awaited, they submit a proof of having cleared the said examination at the declaration of the awaited result with requisite eligibility conditions.
Bible Test for Christian applicants
- The Bible Test for Christian applicants will be held on the same day.
- Bible Test is also a Computer Based Test and is of objective type with 50 questions based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only).
- This is only for candidates under Christian Minority category.
The official website to download the Admit Card for Bible Test – cmcludhiana.in
All the admissions to CMC Ludhiana are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; of the Government as may be applicable; Medical Council of India ; Dental Council of India ; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
Seats in CMC Ludhiana
|Category||Seats – MBBS||Seats – BDS|
|All India General Open||13||08|
|Christians with Service Commitment – Punjab||15||08 (CM)|
|Christians with Service Commitment||31||15 (CM)|
|SC/ST from Punjab||2||01|
|BC from Punjab||1||01|
- Area A – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telengana
- Area B – Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan, Lakshadweep.
- Area C – Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Islands
- Area D – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
- Area E – Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Area F – All India Christians desirous of Service Commitment with CMC Ludhiana & Outreach Centers. (Only for MBBS Course). Candidates applying in the 3F category should have their forms endorsed by the Director, Christian Medical College Ludhiana, as per details given in the prospectus.
For More Details Regarding CMC Ludhiana 2016 MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission 2016, please ask in comments below.