CMC Vellore Result 2020 – CMC Vellore releases CMC Vellore 2020 Result for Entrance Test one by one. After the successful completion of the entrance examination, the result for the same will be released at its official website. The list of candidates shortlisted for the round 2 will be put up on notice boards in the College of Nursing, CMC Vellore Chittoor Campus, College of Nursing, CMC Vellore, Kagithapattarai Campus, and Main Hospital Campus, CMC, Vellore. The results of CMC Vellore 2020 are announced as pdf, in which the HT number and name of the qualified candidates are mentioned. Selected candidates are called for CMC Vellore counselling and seat allotment. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details on CMC Vellore Result 2020.
– CMC Vellore 2020 Result for Step 2 various courses has been released. Scroll down to check the Result.
– List of the provisionally selected candidates for the AHS Degree course has released for step 2 (Online interview and an additional online bible knowledge test) to be held on October 20, 2020. The candidate can check the same from below.
– List of the provisionally selected candidates for the AHS (Diploma, PG Diploma and Fellowship courses) has released for step 2 (Online interview and an additional online bible knowledge test) to be held on October 27, 2020. The candidate can check the same from below.
CMC Vellore Result 2020
Christian Medical College conducted the entrance exams for various courses like BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences (AHS ) Degree courses and candidates can also take admission Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MPH and MSc courses, and PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course. The results of CMC Vellore 2020 will be released as pdf, which mentions the Hall Ticket number and the name of the qualified candidates. Get a complete schedule for CMC Vellore Result 2020 from below:
Time Table for Group A (BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences Degree courses) and Group B (Diploma in Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MHA, DCPC, MPH and MSc courses) courses
|Events||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Entrance Examination|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||BSc in Nursing – 26 May 2020|
AHS Degree Courses – 03 Oct 2020
|Diploma in Nursing – 26 May 2020|
AHS Diploma Courses & MSc – 03 Oct 2020
MPH & DCPC – 03 Oct 2020
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||BSc in Nursing – 20 to 22 Jul 2020|
AHS Degree Courses – 20 Oct 2020
|Diploma in Nursing – 28 – 30 Jul 2019|
AHS Diploma Courses & MSc – 27 Oct 2020
MPH – 27 Oct 2020
|Selection Results||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Registration||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Classes Begin||To be announced!||To be announced!|
Time Table for BSc Nursing Course at CMC Vellore, Chittoor Campus
|Step-1 Entrance Examination (Computer Based Test)|
|Announcement Step-1 results (Step-2 call list)||26 May 2020|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||01 to 03 Sep 2020|
|Final Selection Results||08 Sep 2020|
- Click here to download CMC Vellore 2020 Step 2 Result for Various Courses.
- Click here to download the provisional candidate’s list for the AHS Degree course for step 2
- Click here to download the list of the provisionally selected candidates for the AHS (Diploma, PG Diploma, and Fellowship courses for step 2
Official Website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
How to check CMC Vellore Result 2020?
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore Result 2020 from the following points:
Step 1: Candidates have to go on the official website i.e admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
Step 2: After that click on the “View Result” button as shown below.
Step 3: Then click on the CMC Vellore Result 2020 which will be available in PDF form.
Step 4: Search your name in the PDF by pressing Ctrl + F key to check the result.
Step 5: Download the pdf and keep it safe for future references.
CMC Vellore Selection Process
Selection of candidates for BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences Degree courses and Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MPH and MSc courses will be done based on a competitive test. A list of candidates will be released by CMC Vellore at its notice board and also its official website. A competitive test comprising of a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test (Step-1). Short-listed candidates are going to be invited for Step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude. Interviews also will form a part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter se merit. Then the final admission list will be released. For the sake of the candidates, we will also provide the same here.
Selections are based on the following broad categories – (1) Open and (2) Minority Network & CMC Vellore Staff quota. For e.g. in the BSc. Nursing course the seats are further subdivided into groups as given below:
For Group A & B
- Open quota: 15 seats, where SC/ST reservation of 20% applies (3 seats);
- Minority Network & CMC Vellore Staff quota: 85 seats are filled by Minority Network & CMC Vellore Staff quota candidates.
For CMC Vellore, Chittoor Campus
- Open quota: 7 seats, with SC/ST reservation of 3 seats; Minority Network & CMC Vellore
- Staff quota: 43 seats are filled by Minority Network & CMC Vellore Staff quota candidates.
- The selection process will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
CMC Vellore Merit List
All admissions are based on inter-se merit and distributive justice. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career.
Selections are based on two broad categories- Open and Minority Network. Selection will be based on inter-se merit within the groups. For e.g. in the B.Sc course the seats are further subdivided into groups as follows:
- Open: 15 seats, where SC/ST reservation of 20% applies (3 seats),
- Minority Network: 85 seats are filled by Minority Network candidates.
CMC Vellore Waiting List
For each of the courses, two waiting lists will be held-Open and Minority Network. If a candidate withdraws from a course, then that seat will be filled by the next candidate on the corresponding waiting list. But, if there are no more candidates on that particular waitlist, they would invite the next candidate from the other list to join.
CMC Vellore Supplementary Selection
In the event of one or more vacancies following the primary selection in Group A— AHS degree courses & Group B— AHS Diploma courses (except for Diploma in Nursing and Group B courses with Special Papers) a supplementary selection may apply. The list of eligible candidates will be announced and the eligible candidates will be intimated via mail, SMS or by post. Eligible candidates wishing to apply for the notified seats can apply to the Registrar’s Office.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.