Dr. D.V Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has issued a notification for Admission to MDS courses in Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital for the academic year 2017-18. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2017 conducted by NBE. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2017
DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2017. The online application for MDS admission for academic session 2017-18 aspirant who have qualified NEET MDS 2017 shall only eligible & required to submit prescribed form to Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune along with processing fee.
Intake Capacity: 49 seats as per specialisation.
Course Duration: 3 years
Schedule for DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2017
- The schedule for counselling for admission to MDS in Deemed universities shall be as per the schedule declared by DMER.
Click here to complete details of DMER Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 Admission.
Application Form 2017
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MDS course for the academic session 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET-MDS-2017 All India rank qualified candidates.
- Apply Online (As per the admission schedule declared by DMER for admission 2017-18)
Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies shall not be accepted.
Processing Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Application should be downloaded & submitted online to the Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune-18 www.dental.dpu.edu.in
The Processing Fee should be sent by RTGS / NEFT along with Application form.
College application for admission should be submitted along with documents mentioned in instructions to candidates and fees for entire amount in the form DD drawn in favour of the Dean, DR. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital and 15% eligibility up the tution fee by way of DD Drawn in the name the register, Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth Pimpri, Pune.
The candidate must be an Indian and who have passed final B.D.S examination from a recognized dental college included under section 10(2) of the Dentists Act 1948 are eligible and has optained provisional or permenent BDS registration and has completed one year(12 months) of compulsory rotatory internship in an approved / recognized Dental College and qualified NEET MDS 2017 and as per merit in NEET MDS 2017.
Counselling & Admission Procedure
A reasonable number of qualified candidates, as per the merit list, shall be called for Counselling and Admissions by the Competent Authority. The candidate shall produce all the originals of the required Certificates at the time of counseling and admission. The selection to the course shall be done on the basis of meritcum-preference given by the candidate.
The validity of the result of NEET-MDS-2017 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. admission session 2017-18 for MDS course and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MDS course.
The candidate shall bring original & photocopies of the following documents at the time of counselling
- NEET- MDS-2017Admit Card with conformation slip.
- NEET- MDS-2017 Marks sheet cum result certificate.
- NEET- MDS-2017 Rank sheet / Rank percentile.
- Statement of Marks of I, II, III, IV BDS examination
- Attempt Certificate
- BDS Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate (DCI/State DC)
- Gap CertificateAffidavit (If applicable)
- Any one of the authorized Photo IDs (Bring original at the time of counselling)
(a) Pan Card (b)Aadhar Card (c) Driving License (d) Voter ID (f) Passport
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- A photograph of 5 copies minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo. Photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background
The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
Provisional Seat Position for Degrees Courses in Deemed University Dental Colleges
Recommended by DMER, Mumbai to Commissioner CET Cell, Mumbai
|Course and Subject||“No. of seats to be filled for the academic years 2017-18 as
per DCI and availability of the recognised Teachers”
|“No. of PG Seats for
for institutional quota year 2017-18
|“No. of PG Seats for State
Quota NEET MDS 2017-18 (50%)”
|Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||6||3||3|
|Oral& Maxillofacial Surgery||8||4||4|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||8||4||4|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6||3||3|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||4||2||2|
|Oral Med- Diagnosis & Radiology||4||2||2|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||6||3||3|
|Publica Health Dentistry||2||1||1|
|Total Number of Degree Seats||49||25||24|
Annual Tuition Fees Structure for PG Degree (MDS) Courses
|Course & Subject||General Quota (*)
|NRI / PIO / FN Quota
|Oral Medicine Diagnosis & Radiology||5,00,000/-||5,50,000/-||12,000/-|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||5,00,000/-||5,50,000/-||12,000/-|
|Public Health Dentistry||10,00,000/-||10,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||11,00,000/-||11,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||11,00,000/-||11,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||12,00,000/-||12,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||12,00,000/-||12,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||12,00,000/-||12,50,000/-||25,000/-|
|Note- The Annual Fees shall be increased by 3% each year.|
|Any other Fee||University Registration & Eligibility Fee
15% of Tuition Fee in First year only
- (*) The General Quota to be filled in by the State Government from NEET-PG 2017 All India merit list.
- Hostel Fees shall be charged extra as prescribed by the Competent Authority.
- Annual Fees shall be paid by DD payable at Pune drawn in favour of:
“The Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune”.
- University Registration & Eligibility Fee shall be paid by DD payable at Pune drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”.
For more details of DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.