Dr. D.V Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune will issue the notification for the admission to MDS courses in Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital for the academic year 2019. Admission is done on the basis of NEET MDS 2019 conducted by NBE. Before applying for the admission, one must check the eligibility criteria. As the conducting body fixed the criteria for all the candidates and it is mandatory for all to fulfil it. Candidates can check all the details of DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other details in this page below.
DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2019
DY Patil Dental College Pune, MDS Admission 2019 will be based on the score of NEET MDS 2019. Aspirants who will qualify NEET MDS 2019 will eligible & required to submit the prescribed form to Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune along with processing fee.
There shall be a common counselling for admission to all postgraduate course MDS in all Dental Educational Institution on the basis of merit list of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. Common counselling shall be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services.
For details please visit on the link: www.mcc.nic.in
The candidate will have to bring the original & photocopies of the following documents at the time of counselling:
- NEET- MDS-2019 Admit Card with confirmation slip.
- NEET- MDS-2019 Marks sheet cum result certificate.
- NEET- MDS-2019 Rank sheet / Rank percentile.
- Statement of Marks of I, II, III, IV BDS examination.
- Attempt Certificate.
- BDS Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate (DCI/State DC).
- Gap CertificateAffidavit (If applicable).
- Anyone of the authorized Photo IDs (Bring original at the time of counselling).
(a) Pan Card (b)Aadhar Card (c) Driving License (d) Voter ID (f) Passport.
- Age, Caste and Nationality Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- A photograph of 5 copies minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. A caption indicating a name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo. The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
Candidates in possession of BDS degree/Provisional BDS Pass Certificate from a Dental College/Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Dental Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS or equivalent qualification issued by the Dental Council of India / State Dental Council and have completed one year of Internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31 March 2019 may apply for through online application system at NEET-PG www.nbe.edu.in.
- NEET- PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MDS Course.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct on an All-India basis. NEET-PG 2019
- NBE shall be conducted as a Computer Based NEET-PG Test (CBT) on 6 January 2019
Provisional Seat Position for Degrees Courses in Deemed University Dental Colleges Recommended by DMER.
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||8|
|Oral Surgery Maxillofacial||8|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||4|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||4|
|Orthodotics n & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||6|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||6|
|Prosthodonticis and Crown & Bridge||6|
|Public Health Dentistry||2|
For more details of DY Patil Dental College Pune MDS Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.