ESIC MBBS Admission 2020- ESIC is a reputed medical college sponsored by ESI Corporation and is affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences. ESI offers the admission of ‘Wards of Insured Persons’ (IPs) in UG course (MBBS/BDS) in ESIC Medical/Dental & some governmental medical colleges. There are nine recruiting medical colleges and one dental college.The ESIC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will be done on the basis of the score of the NEET 2020. Counselling process for ESIC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will be conducted by MCC. Check details about ESIC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 here.
ESIC MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
ESIC will be provide the ‘Insured Person’s Quota’ to those who have successfully met the eligibility criteria under ESI Scheme and have qualified in NEET 2020. The counselling process will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) that will be based on the merit-cum preference of college and reservation status. The expected schedule for conduct of admission process is given here.
Expected Schedule for ESIC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
|Last date apply for Ward of IP Certificate||last week of May 2020|
|Last date to submitting Hard copy||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling date||To be notified!|
ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to get admission in MBBS/BDS in ESIC need to fill the application form for counselling. The application form will be availabe in online mode on the official website esic.nic.in. Candidates need to fill all the required details carefully as these details will be used throughout the admission process. After filling the online application form candidates need take the print out of it and send it to the branch office of ESIC alongwith all required documents. Candidates should enclose self attested copies with the application form and carry originals for vrification at the time of submitting the application form.
Documents to be atatched with ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form:
Candidates are required to attach the following documents:
- Two passport size photograph of the Insured Person
- Copy of ESI Card
- Copy documents in r/o employee/IP
- Copy of Proof of i)dependent’s Benefit and ii) IP in receipt of PDB of 40% or more
- Copy of Affidavits for female candidates
Relevant to Candidate (Ward of IP)
- Two Passport size photographs of the “Ward of IP”
- Copy of NEET Admit Card containing NEET 2020 roll number
- Copy of Proof of Residence
- Copy of School Certificate
- Copy of Senior Secondary school certifiacte
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate
- Copy of EWS Certificate
ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Counselling
An aspirant after making it through the centralized test (NEET) can apply for enrollment under the IP Quota under three groups. You will be allotted seats as per the merit-cum preference of Institution and category. Centralized counselling will be organized by ESIC for the ‘Insured Person’s Quota’.
Order of Counselling
- In line with the admission policy & procedure for admission to ESIC UG courses in ESIC Medical/Dental colleges
- The order of allotment of seats would be to group – I, group – II And group -III candidates , in that order, i.e candidates belonging to group – I would be considered for allotment of available seats first, candidates of group – II would be considered for unfilled/leftover seats after allotment to group – I candidates and so forth.
- The Merit List for each group i.e. group – I, group – II and group – III would be prepared, based on the rank/marks of eligible applicants in NEET(UG) – 2020, Consistent with the reservation policy of the central government, for preparation of category wise inter-se merit.
- The group – I, group – II and group – III above referred to are the groups under which the candidates would be issued ward of IP certificates.
- As informed earlier, the ward of IPs certificate is an essential eligibility criterion for allotment of seats under insured person quota.
The Mop-up counselling would be conducted as per feasibility. Seat falling vacant/ remaining unfilled/leftover, due to any reason, would be offered to balance candidates as per the guidelines of the counselling Authority. Unfilled/leftover seats, if any, after conclusions will be surrendered to the respective State Government in a manner so as to comply with the laid down time schedule for completion of the admission process.
Methodology for filling up of Insured Person (IPs) Quota
The available seat of ‘Insured Persons (IPs) Quota’ in various States will be pooled on ‘All India Basis’ and allocated, among the ward of Insured persons (IPs). The guiding principles’ for filling up of ‘ Insured Persons Quota’ will be as under:
- The Insured Persons (IPs) Quota seats will be filled through merit cum preference basis.
- Reservation policy of the Central Government will be followed, within the INsured Persons (IPs) Quota.
- Merit lisy would be prepared based on the All India Rank of the eligible applicant’s in the specified test/merit list for the year, consistent with the reservation policy of the Central Government for preparation of cateogory-wise inter-se-merit
ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Allotment
The Seat Allotment Result will be released by ADGME Office for ESIC Medical Counselling for MBBS/BDS Seats Against Insured Persons Quota in ESIC and Some Other Government Medical Colleges/ESIC Dental College on the official website. The seat allotement process will be done on the basis of the rank and the number of seats available for admission. After seat allotement candidates need to report at the allotted will the all the relevant documents.
Guidelines for reservation under Insured Persons Quota:
- The seats can only be filled as per the merit-cum-preference.
- The Reservation Policy of the Central Government will also come into play.
- He/ She is required to satisfy the eligibility norms as per the MCI regulations.
ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Matrix
Seats for the MBBS/BDs course is distributed among different colleges. The details of seats intake as per last year’s information is provided here for candidate’s reference.
ESIC MBBS/BDS 2020 Fee Structure
The fee details for admission to MBBS/BDS course is provided here according to the last year’s data.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 24,000/- per annum|
|University Charges||As per actual|
|College Caution Fee (Refundable)||Rs. 5000/- per annum|
|Hostel Charges||Will be decided later|
|Hostel and Mess Security||Will be decided later|
|Mess Charges||As per actual|
Official Website: esic.nic.in.
For more details of for ESIC MBBS Admission 2020- Previous Years’ Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.