JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam July 2018 Session – JIPMER, Puducherry has released the notification for JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018 for admission to the DM/ M.Ch courses for July 2018 session. Candidate can read complete detail regarding JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam July 2018 session such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details etc. on this page.
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2018 – July Session
Candidates seeking admission in DM, M.Ch Courses have to fill the Online Application Form at official website. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply. A candidate is allowed to submit application for One Course Only. Eligible Candidate who wishes to apply for JIPMER DM/M.Ch Entrance Exam for admission to D.M./ M.Ch. Courses for January 2018 session, can apply only Online mode.
- D.M. / M.Ch. : 3 Academic Years
Schedule for JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2018 is given below.
|Start Date of Online Registration form||28 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration Form||02 Apr 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||30 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Date of Result||25 May 2018|
|1st, 2nd, 3rd & final Counselling||15 Jun 2018|
|Date of closing of admission||31 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of classes||01 Jul 2018|
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible. (OCI registered under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955, should submit proof of Registrations OCI under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of admission failing which admission with stand cancelled).
- Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
|Cardiology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics/ Pulmonary Medicine of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Clinical Immunology Endocrinology
|M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Medical Oncology||M.D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics /Radiotherapy of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
Pediatric Critical Care
|M.D. / DNB Degree in Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Medical Gastroenterology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|CardioThoracic & Vascular Surgery Neuro-Surgery Urology Surgical Gastroenterology Plastic Surgery Pediatric Surgery||M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Surgical Oncology||M.S./ DNB Degree in General Surgery / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
Method of Examination
The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- The Entrance Examination is consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the concerned specialty and related fields.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER D.M/M.Ch Entrance Examination link.
- The following 10 cities are tentatively proposed in India as the examination centres :Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhuvaneswar, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Trivandrum & Vijayawada
- Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. Depending upon local conditions, JIPMER reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 2 exam cities, nearby (exam) cities will be considered for venues.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website/ text message.
Admission to all candidates is based on the merit of the candidates and the availability of seats at the time of certificate verification. After admission the Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or is relieved mid-way for any reason.
All candidates should report on due date mentioned in their ‘ admission letter ‘, failing which, they will forfeit the right of admission. At any time, if the competent authorities find that admission has been offered based on false/ incorrect information/ documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of study of that course. Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action/(s). Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such action/ (s), in their own interest. All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the courses.
Tie Break: In case of two or more candidates securing equal Percentile in the entrance examination their inter se merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Negative Marks:- The candidate who have less negative mark will be placed higher than that of the other candidate.
- Aggregate Marks in Qualifying Examination:- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations
- Age: If still the tie exist, the candidate elder by age will be ranked higher
JIPMER DM/ M.Ch Seats Intake
|Name of the Specialty||Seats|
|Paediatric Critical Care||2|
|Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)||1|
The following fees, subject to revision will be payable by each candidate:
|Description||M.Ch. / D.M. (Fee in INR.)|
|Admission Fees (One time payment)||Rs. 3000/-|
|Academic Fees (Annual)||Rs. 2200/-|
|Learning Resource Fee (One time payment)||Rs. 15000/-|
|Corpus Fund||Rs. 105/-|
For More Details regarding JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2018, refer to Januray session’s – Information Brochure.
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam – January 2019 Session
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam schedule for January 2019 Session is given below.
|Start Date of Online Registration form||17 Sep 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration Form||26 Oct 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02 Dec 2018|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
|1st, 2nd, 3rd & final Counselling||21 Dec 2018|
|Date of closing of admission||28 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of classes||01 Jan 2018|
Official website: jipmer.edu.in
Insofar, official details regarding schedule & application form of JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2018 – July Session have been announced. Rest of the Information on this page is as per January session brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JIPMER, Puducherry releases JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2018 – July Session information brochure, details will be updated here.