JIPMER DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has announced the dates for January 2021 session on the official website. Application Form for JIPMER DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam January 2021 is now available. JIPMER entrance exam for January 2021 session will be conducted on December 06, 2020. JIPMER holds the entrance exam at the selected cities of the nation for admission in 14 DM courses and 7 M.Ch courses. To take admission in the course, candidates must have MD or DNB qualification in the respective subject. Check more details on JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 from this page.
Latest: JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam January 2021 Application Form is now available. Click here to Apply.
JIPMER DM/ MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021
Admission in JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2020 – 2021 has 3 levels. Applying for admission, clearing the entrance exam and appearing for certificate verification. The dates of JIPMER DM/ MCh 2020 – 2021 admission is given in the table below:
|Event||Jan 2020||Jan 2021|
|Online application form available from||18 Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam||25 Oct 2019|
|Issuance of JIPMER DM/MCh Jan 2020 admit card||13-08 Dec 2019||26 Nov – 06 Dec 2020|
|JIPMER Entrance Exam date||08 Dec 2019||06 Dec 2020|
|Result declaration||17 Dec 2019||11 Dec 2020|
|Rank letter issuance||18 Dec 2019, 11 am onwards||To be announced|
|Certificate verification||24 Dec 2019||22 Dec 2020|
|Commencement of classes||01 Jan 2020||01 Jan 2021|
|Closure of admission||29 Feb 2020||30 Jan 2021|
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Application Form
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Application Form can be submitted only through online method from the official website. Candidate need NOT send hard copy of the application to this office. Check the methods and fee of application form from below:
How to Apply?
- Login and Fill the Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
Application fees for each category is to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following modes of payment. No other payment mode will be acc45epted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|OPH||exempted from application fee|
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria before appearing for JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Cardiology – M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics/ Pulmonary Medicine of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Clinical Immunology Endocrinology Nephrology Neurology – M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any othMedical Council of India.er Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Medical Oncology – M.D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics /Radiotherapy of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India
- Neonatology Pediatric Critical Care – M.D. / DNB Degree in Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Medical Gastroenterology – M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- CardioThoracic & Vascular Surgery Neuro-Surgery Urology Surgical Gastroenterology Plastic Surgery Pediatric Surgery – M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Surgical Oncology – M.S./ DNB Degree in General Surgery / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 exam pattern from below:
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test
- The duration of the examination shall be 1 hour 30 minutes (One hour and Thirty minutes).
Note: No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Hall Ticket” issued by the Institute and an ID proof of their identification.
Method of Examination
The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- The Entrance Examination consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the concerned speciality and related fields.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination). Link for the mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER D.M/M.Ch Entrance Examination link.
- The applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by the applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. Depending upon local conditions, JIPMER reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- NO request for change of centre would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 2 exam cities, nearby (exam) cities will be considered for venues.
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates who have filled the application form on or before the last date can download the hall ticket from the official website. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to download the hall ticket. It will contain the name, date of birth of the candidate, date and time of exam and exam day instruction. It can be downloaded with the help of user id and password. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall.
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Exam Center
All the major cities are available for choice of the exam centers. The candidates may choose three of the exam cities in the order of preferences. The exam cities available are given below.
- New Delhi
JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Result
The result is released on the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER DM/MCh Entrance Exam 2020 – 2021 Result result is declared in the form of merit list first and then individual rank letters are uploaded under the login of the candidates. Rank leller is issued to all the candidates present for the exam. Merit list of JIPMER DM/M.Ch is decalred separately for all the subjects. The final admission in Doctor of Medicine (DM) / Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch) programmes will be on the granted on the basis of JIPMER DM M.Ch 2020 entrance exam score only.
Forms of result:
Merit list: The merit list hs the name of the candidates, ranks, their percentile score, eligibility status etc.
Shortlisted candidates list: The cadidates who are eligibel for the documents verification rounds.
Rank letter: The statement of marks that the candidates have to download and carry at the certificate verification center in printed format
JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2020 – 2021 Admission Process
Admission to all candidates is based on the merit and the availability of seats at the time of certificate verification. The admission process includes the below given steps:
Step 1: Reporting at the certification verification venue
Step 2: Going through the bimetric verification
Step 3: Getting through the document verification
Step 4: Paying the admission fee
Step 5: Collecting the admission order
JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2020 – 2021 Seats Intake
Candidates can check the seat details for JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2020 – 2021 from below:
|Name of the Specialty||General Seats|
|Paediatric Critical Care||2|
|Neuroimaging and Interventions||1|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2020 – 2021 Fees Structure
The following fees, subject to revision will be payable by each candidate:
|Description||M.Ch. / D.M. (Fee in INR.)|
|Admission Fees (One time payment)||Rs. 3000/-|
|Academic Fees (Annual)||Rs. 2200/-|
|Learning Resource Fee (One time payment)||Rs. 15000/-|
|Corpus Fund||Rs. 110/-|
|Student Information Details||1500/-|
|Identity Card Charges (One time)||150/-|
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) was established by the French Government in 1823. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres. In the institute, the candidates are offered undergraduate to superspeciality & sub-specialties courses. JIPMER continues to rank among the top best five medical schools in the country. The campuses of JIPMER are in Puducherry, Karaikkal, and the JIPMER outreach center at Yanam.
Official website: jipmer.edu.in
For More Details regarding JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam January 2021, download – Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.