Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences will issue the Notification for admission to B.Sc Nursing, P.B.B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing & Ph.D. Nursing for the Academic Year 2020-21. Candidates will be required to fill an application form and Send it along with the Prescribed Application fee Mentioned below. The application form will be released for getting admission in PIMSMMM. Get all details on PIMSMMM Admission 2020 like Application form, eligibility criteria from the article below.
PIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
PIMS invites application from candidates seeking admission to B.Sc Nursing, P.B.B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing & Ph.D. Nursing for the Academic Year 2020-2021. All the candidates will be able to fill the Application Form which will be made available on the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of the Entrance Examination held by the University or Competent Authority. The complete schedule for PIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
|Issue of Application||3rd week of Jun 2020 to |
3rd week of Jul 2020
|Last date to receive the application||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Personal Interview||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Result||1st week of Aug 2020|
The candidate should have:
- Completed 2 years intermediate/HSC or equivalent course thereof, with subjects viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or equivalent.
- Secured minimum of 50% aggregate marks in science subjects.
- Completed 17 years of age as on September 30.
The candidate should have:
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as Nurse & Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- A male trained before the implementation of the new integrated course registered as an A grade Nurse with State Nursing Council, shall produce the evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of Midwifery.
The candidate should have:
- Undergone B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST candidates may be given in accordance with INC norms.
- Registered Nurse and Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
The application process for PIMSMMM Admission 2020 will be started and the candidates who want to take admission in B.Sc Nursing, P.B.B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing & Ph.D. Nursing for the Academic Year 2020-21 are required to file the application form. Candidates are advised to check Eligibility Criteria before applying.
(Application Fee given below is as per the last year data!)
Application Fee: Duly filled in Application should be submitted along with the DD for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences payable at Puducherry.
The following relevant documents in original should be submitted at the time of applications:
- Filled in application
- Age Proof
- +2 Mark sheet
- Mark sheets of B.Sc. (N) / Diploma in Nursing
- Degree or Diploma certificate (The last Education)
- RN, RM Certificates
- Experience Certificate (S)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photographs – 6, Stamp Size Photographs – 4 (not later than six months)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Candidates Who will Submit the hard copy of application form along with all required documents will be issued a Hall ticket attached at the end of application form after the assigning Application no . Candidates are advised to carry Hall ticket to the Examination hall as an entry to the test centre will done after the verification of hall ticket. Examination Venue and time are given below.
- B.Sc. (Nursing) – 4 Years/ 8 Semesters (60 Seats)
- P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) – 2 Years/ 4 semesters(30 seats)
- M.Sc. (Nursing) – 2 Years(20 seats / 4 in each branch)
- Branch – I : Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Branch – II : Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing
- Branch – III : Child Health Nursing
- Branch – IV : Mental Health Nursing
- Branch – V : Community Health Nursing
- Ph.D Nursing – 3 to 5 Years (4 Seats) Full time & Part time available
Selection of the candidates is based on the merit of the Entrance Examination held by the University or Competent Authority. Admissions are done through Registrar office Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry. Inquiries can also be made at the College of Nursing. Applications can be downloaded from the website.
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences will release the PIMSMMM 2020 selection list and the waitlist on the official website. Candidates can also check it through the link that will be provided below after the releasing from official website. The result can be checked on the official website (pimsmmm.com) as per the schedule. It will be available for download also.
Insofar, Official details for PIMSMMM Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as PIMSMMM will release the information it will be updated here.
Official Website: pimsmmm.com
For Complete Details Regarding PIMSMMM Admission 2020 check the last year’s brochure – Download Information Brochure.Pondicherry Admissions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.