LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 – The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) will release the official notification for admission to the four-year course in Bachelor of Science in Nursing course (B.Sc Hons.) on official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Only Female candidates are eligible for admission In B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission which will be conduct in the offline mode. Interested candidates can apply for the application form in offline mode. Continue to read the article to know complete details and regular updates related to the LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020
Admission to the course is done in the month of July every year. After the entrance test, allotment of seats will be done on the basis of counselling. Candidates can check the expected schedule below of LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020.
|Release of Application Form||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Dispatch of Admission Ticket||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Examination date||5th week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of Jul 2020|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility crieteria will define the candidates about the minimum points they need to fulfill for admission to the course. Hence,applicants must check the eligibility before applying for the application form. Check the eligibility criteria :
- Candidates must be of 17years of age minimum
- Only women candidates can apply
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the Senior Secondary School Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in four subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology while 40% in the case of SC & ST candidates.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Form
After checking all the eligibility requirements needed for the course candidates can apply for the course by downloading the application form from the official website and filling the form in an offline manner only then the candidate can submit the application form along with the application fee in the college. Candidates must check all the details before submitting the application form. The applicant has to attest some documents at the time of submitting the application form.
Application Fee – As per the last year the application fee for different categories are mentioned below.
- Unreserved and OBC Candidates – Rs 550/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs 300/-
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
After successfully submitting the offline application form candidates will be able to get their admission ticket. The college will dispatch the admit cards to the candidates registered address. Candidates are advised to check all the details written on the admit card and must contact to the college in case of any discrepancy. Admit card is the most important document to carry to the exam hall without it no candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Mode of the Exam – Written Test
- Type of Questions – MCQs
- Duration of the Exam – 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Mode of Language – English
- Sections – 4
- General Knowledge
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
The result of selected candidates and the list of candidates will display both on the official website and the notice board of the College of Nursing. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test in order to sit for the counselling round. Candidates who make the result will be invited or shortlisted for the counselling process. Qualifying the entrance test will not result in the confirmation of the admission for the candidate.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling round. The allotment of seats to the college will be done in the counselling process stage. The candidate has to appear herself for the counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidate has to bring all the original documents along with the photocopies for the same.SItting in the counselling process does not ensure admission to the course. The decision of the counselling committee will be the final decision.
At the time of counselling, the candidate must carry all the below mentioned documents.
- Admission ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Class 12th Provisional
- Recent character certificate (within last 6 months)
- SC/ST certificate in the name of the applicant issued by the competent authority(if applicable)
- OBC Certificate(if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of CWWAPP
- Certificate for EWS
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Selection Procedure 2020
- Candidates have to appear for the written entrance test and qualify the same. The exam will consist of four sections which mainly consist of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- After this, qualified candidates will be called for the counselling round the notification for this will be notified on both the official website as well as on the notice board of the College of Nursing.
- Candidates have to clear the document verification round and then the seat allotment will be done to the college.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Seat Matrix 2020
The number of admissions totally depends on the number of seats. Seats as per last year are given below :
- Number of Sanctioned seats – 50
- Seats for J&K under Supernumerary Quota – 3
- Seats for EWS category – 12
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Reservation 2020
Reservation for the different categories is given below as per last year.
- 15% of seats are reserved for the SC candidates
- 7.5% of seats for reserved for the ST candidates
- 27& of seats for the non-creamy OBC candidates
- 10% of seats for the EWS category candidates
- 5% of seats for the PwBD candidates
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure
The fee structure is per last year. Candidates can get a rough idea from the image below
The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi is the finest college for nursing in India. It was first started as a school of the nursing alter it gets upgraded to the college of nursing in 2007. Admission to the B.Sc Nursing is done on the basis of written test. The exam is conducting in the offline mode. Female candidates seeking to make a career in the nursing field must apply to the course by filling the offline application form.
Official Website – lhmc-hosp.gov.in
For more Information related to LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission – download the Information brochure.
Q1 – What is the process of selection for the course?
Ans – Candidates have to give the entrance test and then qualify the counselling by the document verification round only then the candidate will be allotted the college.
Q2 – What is the duration of the course and why only female candidates can fill its application form?
Ans – The duration of the course is four years. LHMC is the girl’s college and admission to the course is only for the female candidates.
Q3 – From where can we download the application and admission ticket form?
Ans – Candidate can download both the form from the official website and take a print of it for filling the form.
Q4 – What will be the mode of the entrance exam?
Ans – The exam will be conducted in the offline mode as a written test.
Q5 – How can we check the notice of counseling?
Ans – The college will release the shortlisted candidates for counselling on the website as well as on the notice board of the college of nursing.
Insofar, official details of LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.