|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 is to be available for the interested aspirants through online mode. Aspirants who are interested to apply to the Entrance test for admission into M.Sc. Nursing courses under this University, should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the University and then proceed to apply online.
The application process for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 can be simplified into 4 steps. First, complete the registration form by providing the required information; second, make payment for the application fee via online mode; third fill in the details in the online application form, upload photograph and signature and submit it online; fourth, take a printout of the completed application form and send it by post or in person at the University. Check complete details about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 in the article below.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
The expected date for commencement of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 is given in the table below:
|NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 shall be available by||Last week of Aug 2018|
|Last date to download the application form||02nd week of Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Printout of filled-in application||03rd week of Sep 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on official website drntruhs.org
The application fee for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 shall be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The application fee to be paid by different categories is as per last year’s information. It may differ for the academic year 2018.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
|OC/ BC||Rs. 3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)|
|SC/ ST||Rs.2,700/- (Bank transaction charges extra)|
The candidates who have possess their Undergraduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Nursing Council of India, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
How To Apply for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to apply for M.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2019:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Applicants will be first required to fill the online registration form, submit it and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application.
- Fill in the following details in the online registration form
- Name of the Course
- Hall Ticket Number of UG Degree
- Nursing Council Registration Date
- Name of the Applicant
- Country/ State/ University where UG Degree completed
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Physically Handicap (Yes/ No)
- Town / District
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Service Type
- Service Date (From – To)
4. Make payment for the Application Fee via Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking.
5. On completing the above mentioned steps, the candidate’s will receive a Application number and Password at their registered email id and mobile number.
How to Fill in details and submit the Online Application Form?
- After Online payment of application fee, the candidate will be redirected to application page, click on complete application to complete the application details and submit it.
- The link to log in to complete the further steps of the application process will be updated on this page as well. Candidates will be able to login by entering the Application Number and Password provided at the time of registration.
- The main application shall consist of 3 tabs:
General Information- In this section, applicants need to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
Qualifications – In this sections, applicants need to provide the details of Class 6th to UG degree such as Month & Year of Passing, Place of study, etc.
Marks – In this section, applicants will be required to enter the details of the subject studied, maximum marks, marks obtained, percentage
- After filling in all the mandatory details, submit the application online and take the print-out of the filled-in online application form. Paste a recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the College in the space provided in the print out of online application form.
- The candidate shall be required to sign at the declaration area in the print out of the online application form and also put left hand thumb impression at the space provided without fail.
- Submit the printout of the filled-in online application along with the attested copies of required certificates to the NTRUHS campus either by post or in person .
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NTRUHS releases M.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.