Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 – India Army has released Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card. The admit card has been released at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to download the hall ticket is also given on this page. To access the login and download the admit card, candidates need username and password. It is important that the applicant should carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue. Candidates can check complete details regarding the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 in the article below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
The exam conducting body will not send the admit card by post or by any other medium. The table below consists of the schedule of the issuance of the Admit Card and the date for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2019.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card||Date|
|Admit Card Downloading||28 Dec 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||13 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
Since the admit card for Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam 2019 is available by online mode, hence to download it, the aspirants need to log in. To download it, you need to provide your Username which is your Email ID and Password, that is created by you at the time of registration. If a candidate has forgotten any of the login credentials, need not to worry, you can retrieve it by following the instructions as below.
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Password?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to retrieve your Password:
- Click on the direct link as above for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Login
- Next, on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Now, to get a new password, you need to enter details such as your registered email id, date of birth, security question and answer or your Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, a new password is going to be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Username?
If a candidate has forgotten their Username, they can get it by following the steps as below.
- Click on the direct link given above for downloading the Admit Card.
- To retrieve your Username, click on the link which says “Forgot Username”.
- Then, enter your Mobile Number and Matriculation/10th Certificate Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after entering these details.
- On submitting the details, your Username will appear on the screen.
How to Download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card?
The candidate can download their admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link given above on this page.
- A window as shown below will open.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- Then, in the dashboard, click on ‘admit card’ tab.
- After this, the ‘Summary of Your Information’ will appear on the screen. At the end of it PDF download button will be given. Click on it download the admit card.
Your Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2018 will appear as follows:
What to Carry on the Day of the Test?
It is important that the candidates should carry the following items/ documents on the day of the test:
- Two print out of the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card with your self attested photograph pasted on the given boxes.
- A valid ID proof
- A Black ballpoint pen for marking answers in the OMR sheet
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to carry two print out of the Admit Card and affix self attested photograph in the provided boxes. One copy of the Admit Card is to be submitted at the test center while the other can be retained by the Candidate.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the admit card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
- Instructions for the candidate
Test Centers for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
The written test for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be held at the following test centers provided below:
What to do in Case of any Discrepancy in the Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidate should ensure that the personal details given in the admit card are correct. However, in case if there is any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the Indian Army authorities immediately regarding this.
If you have any question related to Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.