Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 – Indian Army has released link to download Indian Army BSc Nursing admit card. It is available online, on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can access it from below. Indian Army MNS 2020 admit card has only been released online. No hard copy of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter username and password. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam is on September 11, and candidates must carry the admit card. Check how to download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 and more details from below.
Latest: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card has been released. Download it from the link below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the venue.. The table below consists of the schedule of the issuance of the Admit Card and the date for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2020||Date|
|Admit Card Downloading||31 Aug 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||11 Sep 2020|
The website for Indian Army is taking time to open. It is due to server error and the problem will be resolved soon. If you are not able to download the admit card, try after sometime.
How to Download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
The candidate can download their admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link given above on this page.
- A window as shown below will open.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- Then, in the dashboard, click on ‘admit card’ tab.
- After this, the ‘Summary of Your Information’ will appear on the screen. At the end of it PDF download button will be given. Click on it download the admit card.
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
Since the admit card for Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam 2020 is available by online mode, hence to download it, the aspirants need to log in. To download it, you need to provide your Username which is your Email ID and Password, that is created by you at the time of registration. If a candidate has forgotten any of the login credentials, need not to worry, you can retrieve it by following the instructions as below.
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Password?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to retrieve your Password:
- Click on the direct link as above for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Login
- Next, on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Now, to get a new password, you need to enter details such as your registered email id, date of birth, security question and answer or your Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, a new password is going to be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card if Forgot Username?
If a candidate has forgotten their Username, they can get it by following the steps as below.
- Click on the direct link given above for downloading the Admit Card.
- To retrieve your Username, click on the link which says “Forgot Username”.
- Then, enter your Mobile Number and Matriculation/10th Certificate Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after entering these details.
- On submitting the details, your Username will appear on the screen.
What to Carry on the Day of the Test?
It is important that the candidates should carry the following items/ documents on the day of the test:
- Two print out of the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card with your self attested photograph pasted on the given boxes.
- A valid ID proof
- A Black ballpoint pen for marking answers in the OMR sheet
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to carry two print out of the Admit Card and affix self attested photograph in the provided boxes. One copy of the Admit Card is to be submitted at the test center while the other can be retained by the Candidate.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the admit card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
- Instructions for the candidate
Test Centers for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
The following test centers for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 written test is based on last year trend. If any changes will be made, we will update this page accordingly.
What to do in Case of any Discrepancy in the Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidate should ensure that the personal details given in the admit card are correct. However, in case if there is any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the Indian Army authorities immediately regarding this.
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing is a 4 years course which is offered by Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates are selected for the given programme is done based on written exam followed by Interview round. It is open for only female candidates and this time there are 220 seats for admission. There are six (06) colleges under Armed Forces Medical Services under which candidates are offered admission to.
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Q1. Will the examination be in online mode or offline mode?
Q2. Is Aadhaar card mandatory for appear in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
Q3. Is there any separate website or portal to download the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.