Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020 – The online registration for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 has ended. The last date to apply was December 02, 2019. 10+2 qualified candidates, with PCB subjects, could apply from joinindianarmy.nic.in. Application fee for the exam was Rs. 750 and candidates could pay it online. Read the article below to know more details on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form 2020.
Latest: The deadline to submit Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form has ended.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020
It is important to fill the form correctly because only against the correctly filled forms admit card is issued. Check all the important dates for Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020 from the table below.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Online application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance exam||14 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form||02 Dec 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||03rd week of Mar 2020|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance 2020 exam date||Apr 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 application form.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Fee
To submit the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
- Application Fee – Rs. 750
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee by either of the following modes –
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Documents Required for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following documents ready for filling in details in the Indian Army BSc Nursing form. This is will further ensure that the candidates fill-in only correct information in the application form.
- Matriculation certificate
- An active and valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Scanned images of candidate’s photo and signature
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Image Specification for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form
In the application form, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format as given in the table below:
|Images to upload||File size|
|Photograph||5kb to 20kb|
|Signature||5kb to 10kb|
Guidelines for Uploading Images in the Application form
✓The photo of the candidate must be recent and should not be more than 6 months old.
✓ It is advised to upload a color photograph with a light background, preferrably, white.
✓ Only candidate’s must sign and not anybody else as your signature shall be verified at the test centre.
✓ Candidates should sign on a white sheet of paper with a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen)
Sample of acceptable/ non-acceptable Images in the NEET PG Form is given below…
How to Apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam?
It is a 3-step process to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing exam 2020 which includes –
- Filling in details in the Application Form
- Payment of the Application Fee
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Registration 2020.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by entering their personal details like aadhaar/ enrollment number, their name, father/ guardian name, mother’s name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
- Tick on the checkbox for declaration and then click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the registration details, an OTP is sent to candidates at their registered email id.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the application form
- Now, you have to fill in other necessary details in the Online Application Form.
- In the application form, you have to enter your personal details, educational qualificationd etails, etc. and upload images.
- Click on the “Save & continue” button to proceed to the next tab.
- On submitting the details, a preview of your Application form will appear on the screen. Candidates must ensure that the details in the application form are correct or not.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- On submitting the above details, candidates will receive a reference number.
- To pay the application fee, the candidates need to click on the payment link which is sent to the candidate’s registered email id and pay the required amount of the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, login to your account again and enter your DU number given by the bank to choose the test centre for the written test.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application.
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to take a print out of the completed application form for future reference. a
Details to Enter in Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 entrance exam is divided into three (03) tabs – Personal information, communication details, educational details. Candidates need to fill in these details in the application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Email id
- City/ town/ village
- Pin code
- District name
Educational qualification details
- Year of passing 10th board
- Year of passing 11th/ 12th board in 1st attempt
- NCC ‘C’ certificate, if available
- Marks obtained in PCBE in class 12th
- Dependent certificate, if applicable
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Center
After the candidates pay the application fee, they have to enter their DU number as obtained at the bank and then select the test centre to appear for the entrance exam. The list of test cities for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 are as follows:
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 entrance exam, candidates must ensure that they should fulfil the eligibility criteria as provided below.
- Only Female indian nationals can apply
- Age of the candidate should be between 17-25 years
- Student should have passed 10+2 exam with PCB by obtaining 50% marks
- Those who have passed qualifying exam as private students or with compartment in any subject are not eligible to apply for the entrance exam
What are Possible Reasons for Rejection of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Application Form?
The exam conducting body has specified that it will reject the application form of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020, due to any of the following reason(s):
- Aspirants submitted an incomplete application.
- Submission of more than one application.
- Non -payment of application processing fee.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 entrance exam is issued to the registered candidates only. To download the Indian Army BSc Nursing admit card, candidates have to log in by entering their username and password. The admit card contains personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like address of the test centre, reporting timings, etc. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 admit card along with a valid id proof and a black ballpoint pen
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No, there is any such option to fill & submit the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 via offline mode. You can submit the application form via online mode only by the visiting official i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in.
A: Yes! There is some certain registration process to complete, before filling the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020.
A: In order to pay the prescribed application fee for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 you need to pay the application via online & secure mode only.