Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019 – Indian Army has announced Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Result on March 26, 2019. The result has been announced online at joinindianarmy.nic.in, as pdf. To check it, candidates can access the links below. Roll number and marks of the candidates are mentioned in the result. Along with the result, the list of candidates shortlisted for interview has also been announced. The interview will be held in the month of April 2019 and around 160 BSc Nursing seats will be filled after it. Check here complete details on Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing and GNM Result 2019
Last year, 545 number of candidates qualified the Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam. However, this year only 498 candidates qualified for Interview round. With the result, the schedule and centers for the Interview round are also published. The candidates can check the complete schedule for Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019 from the table below.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 exam date||13 Jan 2019|
|Date for declaration of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Result||26 Mar 2019|
|Interview date for shortlisted candidates||07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 May 2019|
- Click Here to check Result for Indian Army BSc Nursing Written exam 2019
- Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Interview.
How to Check Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019?
The candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their result online by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for checking the result.
- The result for the Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam 2019 is available in the pdf format.
- To check your result, press Ctrl+F and then enter your Roll Number of Name in the box and then press enter.
- Your name or roll number will be highlighted in the pdf format and hence you can check your result.
Details Given in the Indian Army BSc Nursing Result
The following details will be mentioned in the BSc Nursing entrance exam Result:
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained by the Candidate
Note: If a candidate does not remember his/her Roll Number, you can refer to your Admit Card for this.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Interview Round
Along wth the Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019, the list of candidates who are shortlisted for the Interview round has also been released. The selected candidates for BSc Nursing course 2019 will be issued Admit card for appearing in the Interview round. The admit card will be sent at the candidate’s registered email id by the Office. The qualifiers of the written entrance test must appear for the Interview round as per the schedule mentioned on Admit Card and with the necessary documents.
The candidates can check Interview Schedule from below:
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
List of Documents to Carry on the Day of Interview
The selected candidates need to carry the following list of documents before the Interview Board:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Pass certificate/ equivalent certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Pass certificate/ Class 12th appearing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Gap Certificate obtained from the Principal of the school from where Class 12th is completed (for those when there is a gap of more than 2 years between Class 10th and 12th)
- Proof of passing the Qualifying examination as a regular student (to be obtained from where Class 12th is complete)
- Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers – to be submitted to the interview board
- Candidates who appeared in the Board examination 2019 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring an attested copy of the hall ticket / admit card of Board examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ST, if applicable
- Dependent Certificate of Army / Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable
- Certificate of proof War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC ‘C’ certificate if possessed by the candidate
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if possessed by the candidate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- Ten (10) Coloured Passport size photograph
Selection Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2019
The candidates are shortlisted for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2019 on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The qualifiers of the written entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for the Interview round. The schedule and venue for the Interview are published with the result. For the Interview round, you have to carry the documents in proof of the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, reservation, etc. The final selection of the candidate will be then done on the basis of the Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2019 – Institutes and Seat Details
The table mentioned below comprises the list of universities along with the total number of seats and their result declaration months.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats||Tentative date for result declaration|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||30||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||Jul/Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||30||Nov/ Dec|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Jan/Feb (of next
year of exam)