Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020 – Indian Army will announce Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result on joinindianarmy.nic.in, as pdf. Roll number and marks of the candidates are mentioned in the result. Along with the result, the list of candidates shortlisted for interview will be announced. The interview will be held in the month of April 2020 and around 160 BSc Nursing seats will be filled after it. Check here complete details on Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing and GNM Result 2020
Along with the result, the schedule and centers for the Interview round will also be published. The candidates can check the expected schedule for Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020 from the table below.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 exam date||Apr 2020|
|Date for declaration of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Result||Apr 2020|
|Interview date for shortlisted candidates||May 2020|
Result: Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020 will be published at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to Check Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020?
The candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their result online by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for checking the result.
- The result for the Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam 2020 is available in the pdf format.
- To check your result, press Ctrl+F and then enter your Roll Number of Name in the box and then press enter.
- Your name or roll number will be highlighted in the pdf format and hence you can check your result.
Details Given in the Indian Army BSc Nursing Result
The following details will be mentioned in the BSc Nursing entrance exam Result:
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained by the Candidate
Note: If a candidate does not remember his/her Roll Number, you can refer to your Admit Card for this.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Interview Round
Along wth the Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2020, the list of candidates who are shortlisted for the Interview round will also be released. The selected candidates for BSc Nursing course 2020 will be issued Admit card for appearing in the Interview round. The admit card will be sent at the candidate’s registered email id by the Office. The qualifiers of the written entrance test must appear for the Interview round as per the schedule mentioned on Admit Card and with the necessary documents.
List of Documents to Carry on the Day of Interview
The selected candidates need to carry the following list of documents before the Interview Board:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Pass certificate/ equivalent certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Pass certificate/ Class 12th appearing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Gap Certificate obtained from the Principal of the school from where Class 12th is completed (for those when there is a gap of more than 2 years between Class 10th and 12th)
- Proof of passing the Qualifying examination as a regular student (to be obtained from where Class 12th is complete)
- Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers – to be submitted to the interview board
- Candidates who appeared in the Board examination 2020 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring an attested copy of the hall ticket / admit card of Board examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ST, if applicable
- Dependent Certificate of Army / Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable
- Certificate of proof War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC ‘C’ certificate if possessed by the candidate
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if possessed by the candidate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- Ten (10) Coloured Passport size photograph
Selection Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020
The candidates are shortlisted for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020 on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The qualifiers of the written entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for the Interview round. The schedule and venue for the Interview will be published with the result. For the Interview round, you have to carry the documents in proof of the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, reservation, etc. The final selection of the candidate will be then done on the basis of the Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission – Institutes and Seat Details
The table mentioned below comprises the list of universities along with the total number of seats are based on last year information. If any changes will be made, we will update this page accordingly.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats||Tentative date for result declaration|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||30||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||Jul/Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||30||Nov/ Dec|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Jan/Feb (of next|
year of exam)
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Result 2020
A- The result of Indian Army B.Sc nursing 2020 will be uploaded on afmc.nic.in or joinindianarmy.nic.in as per schedule.
A- The selection process of Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020 consists of a written exam, an interview round and a medical test.
A- No, you can’t get a hard copy of Indian Army BSc Nursing, instead of that you can download a copy of your result from the “Candidate Information” portal of the Indian Army website after its declaration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.