Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Indian Army has issues admit card for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing entrance test. Candidates can download it fro the link below or from joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army MNS 2020 exam is due to be held on September 11, 2020. Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing is a 4 years course, offered by Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. It is only open for female candidates and this time there are 220 seats for admission. Selection of candidates is done through written examination, followed by the interview round. In the exam, objective type questions are asked from general English, biology, physics, chemistry and general intelligence. Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 dates, form details, eligibility, and more details from this page.
Latest: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card is now available for download. Click here to get it.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020
Candidates who successfully finish 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course are offered commission in the Military Nursing Service, provided candidates meet the medical criteria. The candidates can check the complete schedule for Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam 2020 from the table below.
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||09 Nov 2019|
|Application form releases on||14 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply for the exam||02 Dec 2019|
|Date for the release of Indian Army B.Sc admit card||31 Aug 2020|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 exam date||11 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Interview date||to be announced|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is done as per the performance in the:
- Written examination.
- Interview round.
- Fulfilling medical criteria.
Candidate who qualify the exam and are make it to the merit list are called for the interview round.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
First, candidates should have successfully registered for the exam and paid the registration fees. Only the registered candidates can download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card. To download it, candidates require their username and password. It is mandatory that you carry your admit card on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. You should also note that a separate admit card will be issued to you for the interview round if you qualify the entrance exam.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The pattern of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 is as given below:
Duration: Candidates get 90 minutes to attempt the question paper.
Mode of the exam: It is a computer based test.
Type of questions: All the questions in the exam are of multiple choice type.
Topics from which questions are asked: Questions are asked from
- General English.
- General Intelligence.
Best Books to Prepare for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2020
Here is the list and link to buy books for the Military B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam.
How to Prepare for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam
There is no hard and fast rule on how to prepare for Indian Army Nursing examination. However, few tips which will surly help you in getting through are:
- Try to solve 1 mock test every day and as the exam comes close, increase the frequency.
- While solving the mock test, give yourself only 90 minutes because that is how much a candidate get to solve the actual exam.
- Take one book for preparation and finish it. Do not switch from books to books without finishing it.
- Read, hear, talk and think in English. This naturally helps in improving the language.
- Candidates should make sure that concepts of biology, physics, and chemistry which are taught in school are clear. If this is done, then half the preparation is already done.
- Make notes, it comes handy during revision.
- Give yourself a month’s time to revise everything.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
In all, there are 6 Colleges of Nursing in Pune, Kolkata, Asvini, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore. The distribution of seats in these colleges is as shown below.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Interview
The details of interview are not disclosed beforehand. However, candidates who have been through it, have this to tell:
- The interview panel is generally a mixture of male and female candidates, who can be brigadiers, colonel, etc. One psychologist is also present in the panel.
- During the interview, questions are asked from about the candidates, their family, education, nursing, etc.
Some of the questions that have been asked in interview before are as follows:
- Tell us about your family / father / mother and what do they do?
- Why you want to be a nurse?
- Do you know anything about history of nursing?
- Nursing is not one of the most popular career option then why you want to go for it?
- Are you aware of the type of things that nurses have to do and the challenges of it? If yes, then are you comfortable with it?
- What do you know about first-aid band?
- If gas is leaked in your house, what would you do?
Tips to crack Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing interview:
- Since it is for B.Sc. Nursing in Indian Army, candidates should make sure their posture, walk, talk, etc is compose.
- Sit with a straight backbone and use for your hand for gesture.
- Be confident.
- Smile and give the most honest answers.
- Just be yourself.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Medical Test
Once, the interview round is over the candidates have to appear for the medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Candidates are declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the results are informed by the President of the Medical Board including the procedure of requesting for “Appeal / Review Medical Board”.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Result
The Indian Army publishes Nursing result on its official website. First the result of the written exam is released. It is provided in as a merit list, which is uploaded on joinindianarmy.nic.in as a pdf. The roll number and marks of the candidates is mention in it, along with the merit.
The candidates in the merit list appear for the interview and medical round. After it is over, the final merit is prepared. The final merit list of Indian Army MNS 2020 is prepared on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview round. Candidates in the final merit list get admission, provided they satisfy physical / medical criteria.
About B.Sc. Nursing Course Offered by Indian Army
The B.Sc. Nursing course offered by the Indian Army is of 4 years. Only females can apply for it and after passing the final year exam, they are commission in Army. The commission is granted permanent / short service in military nursing services.
During the training period, the candidate are given free ration, accommodation, uniform monthly allowance and stipend, according to the terms and conditions which are amended from time to time.
The date of granting commission in most of the Universities is the same as that of declaring the final year result. This date is important, as it determines the date of seniority in the services as well. Tentative date for declaring the result for each college is as follows:
|University||Tentative Date of Result|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||Sep / Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||Jul / Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||Nov / Dec|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||Jan / Feb|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Exam Centers
The candidates can select the test centre for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 entrance exam as per their preference after paying the application fee. The allotment of test centres is done on “first apply-first allot” basis. So, do not delay in submitting the form.
Check the list of test cities from the table below.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility, which all the candidates have to fulfill in order to get admission in Indian Army Nursing course is as follows:
Nationality – The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance exam. Candidates can check the rest of the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam below:
Date of Birth – Candidate must have been born between October 01, 1995 to September 30, 2003. Do note that both of these dates are inclusive.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with chemistry, physics, biology (botany and Zoology), and English subjects.
- In 10+2 or equivalent exam, candidates should have got more than 50% marks,.
- The education should have been received as a regular student from a statutory recognized board or body.
- Candidates in final year can also apply. However, they must get more than 50% marks and fulfill other eligibility criteria.
The candidates who get selected have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam, showing the requisite subject and marks.
Physical Standards – The candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020, the candidates should fulfill the physical standards as below:
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) is done
- Minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm. However, for female candidates who belong to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum height criterion is 148 cm.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The application form for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing admission was only released online, on joinindianarmy.nic.in. To apply, candidates need to follow the steps below.
A candidates could only submit one application form for the exam and submitting duplicate application lead to rejection.
What was the process to apply for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2020?
Step 1 – Click on the link that was available on this page and read all the relevant instructions. When done, click on the ‘continue’ button.
Step 2 – Enter following details to register for Indian Army MNS 2020.
- I have – aadhaar | enrollment number | none.
- Aadhar / enrollment number (if any).
- Candidate’s name.
- Father / guardian name.
- Mother’s name.
- Date of birth.
- E-mail address.
- Mobile number.
Step 3 – When done, check the box for deceleration and process by clicking on ‘submit’ button. Following this, an OTP is sent on the e-mail id and via it candidates can access the dashboard.
Step 4 – From the dashboard, candidates can access the application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing and fill details in it, uploaded images, pay fee, etc.
Application Fee – To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee:
- Rs. 750
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card / debit card / net banking.
General reasons for rejection of Indian Army MNS application form:
- Incomplete application.
- Fee not paid.
- Submitted more than one application.
Information Brochure for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020
Indian Army has released official information brochure for B.Sc. Nursing admission 2020. You can check and download it below.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Notification
Indian Army released B.Sc. Nursing 2020 admission notice in newspapers. The cutting of the official notice is as follows. Check it in Hindi and English below.
- Address: Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B, Room No 34, ‘L’ Block, AG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi – 110001
- Phone Number: 011 23092294 (between 1000h to 1700h only)
- E-mail id: [email protected]
For more information on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 – Download Information Brochure
indian-army-bsc-nursing-2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can get the detailed information brochure of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020, once it gets published by the conducting body on its official website, as per the schedule.
Ans : You need to be in between 17 to 25 years of age in order to take admission in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020.
Ans : No, you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 course.
Ans : No, there is no such option to pay the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form via offline mode, in order to pay the online application fee you need to use your credit/debit card or any other option.
If you have any question about the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.