Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be conducted by the Indian army. The result of the entrance exam conducted annually for granting admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service will be released on the official Website. If you wish to appear in this entrance exam, it is mandatory that you register yourself for the exam. The notification of registration form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing will be available on the official website in the month of December 2018. You can register yourself for the exam before the last date of submission of registration form. You can get complete details about the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 admission procedure on this page below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
You can refer to the table below to know all the important dates for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admissions 2019.
|Name of the Exam’s Event||Date (Expected)|
|The date for Online registration/form filling||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||Last week of Dec 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Results’ declaration Date||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Interview date||1st week to 3rd week of May 2019|
If you get selected then you will execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of Nursing Training of 4 years, you will be granted permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. You will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions during training.
It is mandatory that you go through the information brochure before you register yourself for the examination. This will help you ensure that you have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official authorities. However, for your convenience, we have listed a few criterias below.
- You should be an Indian national
- Only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
- If you are a female candidate who is unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
- You should be born between 01 October 1993 and 30 September 2001.
- You should have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in the case of North East candidates).
- Eligible candidates may fill application form of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam in online mode and pay the application fee on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The Application Form of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam will be available in the month of December.
- You should have an e-mail ID which will be your user ID for the official website. You will select own password. In addition, provide one working mobile number for correspondence.
- The application fee for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is Rs 150 (As Per Year).
- A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated upon successful completion of online payment.
First, you should have successfully registered yourself for the exam and paid the registration fees. Then you will be eligible to download your admit card. The admit card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam will be available on the official website from the month of January 2019. It is mandatory that you carryyouru admit card on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. You should also note that a separate admit card will be issued to you for the interview round if you qualify the entrance exam.
The table below comprises of the name of all the exam centers for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal,
Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanor), Pune and Wellington.
The selection process comprises of a written exam, an interview round and a medical test.
The written exam will be an objective type exam. The duration of the exam will be of 90 Minutes. The questions that will be asked in the exam will cover General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence The written entrance test will be likely to be held in Feb 2019. You will be called for the interview round if you qualify the written exam.
The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written test and the scores obtained by them in the interview round. The admission, however, will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical test.
Once, the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
List of Available Colleges and Seats
The list below contains the list of all the institutions and the total number of seats along with the expected months in which the result for them will be announced.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats||Expected date for result declaration|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||30||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||Jul/Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||30||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Sep/ Oct|
For more information about Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2019, Download the last Year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Indian Army releases Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.