Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 – Indian Army is inviting applications from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course 2022. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. The selection process starts with NEET 2022. Those who are shortlisted on basis of NEET need to appear in General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) test, followed by Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination. MNS 2022 is a nursing entrance exam. Candidates shortlisted from NEET will get MNS 2022 admit card for interview. Get here MNS 2022 exam date, application form, admit card, result.
Latest – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 Application form is out. Get direct link to apply here.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022
About MNS 2022 / Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 – MNS 2022 is short for Military Nursing Service 2022. Indian Army offers 4 years B.Sc Nursing course. The MNS 2022 refers to the selection process to this program.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Detailed Notification
- Addendum to notification for admission to BSc (N) course for MNS using NEET (UG) 2022 score
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date
The exam date and other important dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 are as follows.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 Events||Dates|
|Release of notification||07 May 2022|
|Release of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 application form||11 May 2022|
|Last date to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022||31 May 2022|
|Release of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 admit card||To be announced|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 exam date||To be announced|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 / MNS 2022 result date||To be announced|
|NEET 2022 exam date||Check here|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Conditions
- Gender – Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Date of Birth – Born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- NEET (UG) 2022 score – Candidate seeking admission for BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify the NEET (UG) 2022 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Physical standards – Medical fitness of the candidate is decided as per the medical fitness standards and criteria prescribed for grant of Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. The minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm. Candidates from Hill and Northeastern States will be accepted with a minimum height of 147 cm.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Selection Process
Appear in NEET 2022
- Candidates must first apply and appear in NEET 2022.
Objective Computer Based Test
- The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks.
Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- The PAT is a qualifying examination and the score will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
- The candidates will be interviewed by a Board of Officers at a designated venue.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo Special Medical Board (SMB) at a designated venue. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for Appeal Medical Board by the President Special Medical Board.
Final selection will be based on combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score, CBT and Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
How to apply: Detailed instructions and information are available on the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Application Fee – Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs 200/- (No fee for SC/ST) by online mode only.
- The candidate’s e-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee.
- On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The release of Admit Card for Interview for short listed candidates will be notified on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
It is the individual responsibility of the candidate to check for updates at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and upload the NEET (UG) 2022 score when notified.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
- The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates.
- The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the course in the same year.
- The commencement and completion of course depends on the respective affiliated University norms.
Agreement / Bond – The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS), Armed Forces Medical Services at the time of admission. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Military Nursing Service – On successful completion of BSc Nursing course of four years, the candidates will be granted Permanent / short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. In the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, if offered, they will have to refund the Bond money Agreement / Bond executed.
The number of seats available in each College under respective University for the year 2022 is as tabulated below:
The correspondence address is as follows:
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army),
Adjutant General’s Branch
O/o DGMS (Army)/DGMS-48,
Defence Offices Complex,
‘3td Flool, ‘A’ Block,
KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No : 011-21411793, e- mail id : [email protected]
(Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000 to 1700 hrs on all days except Sundays & holidays).
All candidates are requested to address their queries with their name, Reference No, DU No, registered email id and phone number.
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022
Ques. How to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Ans. You can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ques. Who can apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Ans. Only the females who are unmarried / divorcee / legally separated / widow without encumbrances can apply for MNS 2022.
Ques. What is the duration of the B.Sc Nursing course?
Ans. The duration will be of 4 years.
Ques. Is MNS 2022 form released?
Ans. No, the form has not been released yet. It will be released on 11 May 2022.
Ques. What is the mode of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam?
Ans. The exam will be held in the computer-based mode.
Ques. What after the entrance test?
Ans. After the entrance test, a Psychological Assessment Test, Interview and Medical exam will be held.
Ques. How will the final selection be done?
Ans. The final selection shall be done on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2022 score, CBT, interview and after considering the medical fitness standards of the candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.