Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2018 is conducted by the Indian army. The result has been released for the entrance exam conducted annually for granting admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. If you wish to appear in this entrance exam, it is mandatory that you register yourself for the exam. It is now notified that the registration form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing are available on the official website from 11 December 2017. You can register yourself for the exam till 30 December 2017. You can get complete details about the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2018 admission procedure on this page below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2018
You can refer to the table below to know all the important dates for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admissions 2018.
|Name of the Exam’s Event||Date assigned|
|Date for Online registration/form filling||11 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||30 Dec 2017|
|Admit Card Downloading||15 Jan 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||04 Feb 2018|
|Results’ declaration Date||17 Apr 2018|
|Interview date||7 to 18 May 2018
(Except 13 May 2018)
If you get selected then you will execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of Nursing Training of 4 years, you will be granted permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. You will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions during training.
It is mandatory that you go through the information brochure before you register yourself for the examination. This will help you ensure that you have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official authorities. However, for your convenience, we have listed a few criterias below.
- You should be an Indian national
- Only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
- If you are a female candidate who is unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
- You should be born between 01 October 1993 and 30 September 2001.
- You should have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of North East candidates).
- Eligible candidates may fill application form of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam in online mode and pay the application fee on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The dates on which application form will remain available are from 11 Dec 2017 to 30 Dec 2017.
- You should have an e-mail ID which will be your user ID for official website. You will select own password. In addition provide one working mobile number for correspondence.
- The application fee for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is Rs 150.
- A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated upon successful completion of online payment.
First, you should have successfully registered yourself for the exam and paid the registration fees. Then you will be eligible to download your admit card. The admit card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is available on the official website from 15 January 2018. It is mandatory that you carry your admit card on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. You should also note that a separate admit card will be issued to you for the interview round if you qualify the entrance exam.
The table below comprises of the name of all the exam centers for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2018
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal,
Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
The selection process comprises of a written exam, an interview round and a medical test.
The written exam will be an objective type exam. The duration of the exam will be of 90 Minutes. The questions that will be asked in the exam will cover General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence The written entrance test is likely to be held in Feb 2018. You will be called for the interview round if you qualify the written exam.
The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written test and the scores obtained by them in the interview round. The admission, however, will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical test.
Once, the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
List of Available Colleges and Seats
The list below contains the list of all the institutions and the total number of seats along with the expected months in which the result for them will be announced.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats||Expected date for result declaration|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||30||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||Jul/Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||30||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Sep/ Oct|
for more information about Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing, Download Information Brochure.