Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 – Indian Army invites applications from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course 2023. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. The selection process starts with NEET. Those who are shortlisted on basis of NEET need to appear in General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) test, followed by Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination. MNS 2023 is a nursing entrance exam. Candidates shortlisted from NEET will get MNS 2023 admit card for interview. Get here MNS 2023 exam date, application form, admit card, result.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023
About MNS 2023 / Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 – MNS 2023 is short for Military Nursing Service 2023. Indian Army offers 4 years B.Sc Nursing course. The MNS 2023 refers to the selection process to this program.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date
The exam date and other important dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 are as follows.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 Events||Dates|
|Release of notification||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|Release of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 application form||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|Last date to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|Release of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 admit card||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 exam date||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 / MNS 2023 result date||As per NTA / Indian Army|
|NEET exam date||Check here|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Conditions
TBA – Last year’s eligibility criteria was as follows
- Gender – Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Date of Birth – TBA
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- NEET (UG) score – Candidate seeking admission for BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify the NEET (UG) 2023 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Physical standards – Medical fitness of the candidate is decided as per the medical fitness standards and criteria prescribed for grant of Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. The minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm. Candidates from Hill and Northeastern States will be accepted with a minimum height of 147 cm.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Process
TBA – Last year’s selection process was as follows
Appear in NEET
- Candidates must first apply and appear in NEET .
Objective Computer Based Test
- The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks.
Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- The PAT is a qualifying examination and the score will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
- The candidates will be interviewed by a Board of Officers at a designated venue.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo Special Medical Board (SMB) at a designated venue. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for Appeal Medical Board by the President Special Medical Board.
Final selection will be based on combined merit of NEET (UG) score, CBT and Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
How to apply: Detailed instructions and information are available on the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The candidate’s e-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee.
- On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The release of Admit Card for Interview for short listed candidates will be notified on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
It is the individual responsibility of the candidate to check for updates at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and upload the NEET (UG) 2023 score when notified.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates.
- The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the course in the same year.
- The commencement and completion of course depends on the respective affiliated University norms.
Agreement / Bond – The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS), Armed Forces Medical Services at the time of admission. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Military Nursing Service – On successful completion of BSc Nursing course of four years, the candidates will be granted Permanent / short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. In the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, if offered, they will have to refund the Bond money Agreement / Bond executed.
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023
Ques. How to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. You can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ques. Who can apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. Only the females who are unmarried / divorcee / legally separated / widow without encumbrances can apply for MNS 2023.
Ques. What is the duration of the B.Sc Nursing course?
Ans. The duration will be of 4 years.
Ques. Is MNS 2023 form released?
Ans. No, the form has not been released yet. It will be released on 11 May 2023.
Ques. What is the mode of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam?
Ans. The exam will be held in the computer-based mode.
Ques. What after the entrance test?
Ans. After the entrance test, a Psychological Assessment Test, Interview and Medical exam will be held.
Ques. How will the final selection be done?
Ans. The final selection shall be done on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2023 score, CBT, interview and after considering the medical fitness standards of the candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Have the registration for Indian Army closed?
Hello respected sir/madam,
I have done bsc.nursing so can i joint army nursing ?? if yes then how plz reply my comment.
Can i pay the application fee now
once we enter after cracking mns exam .how much over all we have to spend in that job is it 4+5 or5+5 years..?
Can i able to apply milatary nursing in this month?
I’m from Nepal and my father is an Indian army so, by the relation of father and daughter.Is it possible for me to give MNS exam?
Hi, to apply, a candidate must be citizen of India regardless of where his / her parent is serving. The eligibility condition specifies, the candidates applying for the course must be a citizen of India.
Hii Ma’am..How much will be the total fees for Indian Army Nursing?