St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences has released a notification for admission into following courses (only for girls) for the session 2018-2019. Candidates can get all the necessary details regarding St. John’s Nursing Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility, fee and other details on this page.
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2018
Schedule for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2018 is given below.
|Course||Date of issue of application||Last date for receiving applications||Cost DD in rs||Entrance schedule|
|M.Sc Nursing||10 Apr 2018||31 May 2018||800||18 Jul 2018|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||10 Apr 2018||31 May 2018||600||–|
|B.Sc. Nursing||10 Apr 2018||15 May 2017||700||05 & 06 Jun 2018|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||10 Apr 2018||31 May 2018||250||25 Jul 2018|
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences has released the final list for B.Sc Nursing 2018. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below. Selected candidates can start with further process.
- Click here to check the List of selected candidates for Admission to “M.Sc. Nursing”2018-19
- Click Here to check the list of selected candidates to B.Sc nursing admission.
St. John’s Nursing Application Form 2018
The Candidates should submit an application to the Registrar, Admissions Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore 560 034 in the prescribed form. The direct link to fill the downloaded Application form is also given below.
Get Application Form here:-
- M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- GNM Application Form
- Application process is over !
Completed application forms along with relevant enclosures as detailed below should reach the Office of the REGISTRAR, even if qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
How to Apply
- To Register online, an applicant must visit the URL: http://cmis.stjohns.in/applicantLogin.htm
- As a first-time user, the applicant need to create the user account by clicking on the “Online
Admission Application” link.
- All fields are mandatory in the primary registration form.
- Enter the all required details according to the 12th board mark sheet.
- Before submitting the primary registration form, the applicant must ensure that all the details
entered are correct. Finally, click the “Register” button to create a new user account.
- To start the application form, the applicant has to click on “Save & Next”.
Click Here for more details regarding the application process.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Duly filled application form
- Hall Ticket
- A Demand Draft drawn in favour of St. John’s College of Nursing and made payable in Bangalore. This amount is NOT refundable.
- Two long envelopes of size (23* 10cms) with Rs. 22/- stamp affixed.
- Xerox copies of Qualifying Examinations results (SSLC, PUC/Xllth std.), State Registration Certificate, Qualifying Exam Degree Certificate and Certificate showing one year experience after passing the Qualifying Examination.
- If SC/ST, Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
For M.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree of Raji Gandhi/Bangalore University or any of the other University considered to an equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- One year’s experience, (after passing B.Sc. (N) Examination should be in any clinical/teaching areas, either in a hospital or in a community.
- Registration with the State Nursing Council.
- 55% marks in the first attempt at the B.Sc./P.B.B.Sc Nursing Examination. For SC/ST of Karnataka State only 50%.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Have passed Pre-University Examination of Karnataka or its equivalent which is recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Possess certificates of General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized School of Nursing;
- Registered with the State Nursing Council.
- be a member of TNAI.
- Not be above 46 years.
- Possess good health and good moral character.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Pass in the Pre-University examination of Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education with an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects (40% for SC & ST Candidates) OR any other examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences as equivalent to 2 years P.U.C. English as a subject in PUC is mandatory.
- Equivalency is determined only by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Students awaiting results also may apply.
- The Religious Sisters should have completed one year of their religious profession and should not be beyond 35 years of age.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics Biotechnology. Economics. Political Science. History. Geography. Business Studies. Accountancy. Home Science. (Sociology Psychology Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY. passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Candidates should be single (female only), of good health and good moral character
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Healthcare Science-Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
|FEE AT ADMISSION|
|Identity Card & Name Badge||100||100||100||100|
|Alumnae Association Fees||500||500||500||500|
|STATE BOARD FEES AT ADMISSION|
|State Board Registration Fees||120||–||–||–|
|State Board KNC Affiliation Fee||400||–||–||–|
Official Website: www.stjohns.in
For more details of St. John’s Nursing Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.