|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences has released a notification released for admission into following courses (only for girls) for the session 2017-2018. Candidates can get all the necessary details regarding St. John’s Nursing Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility, fee and other details on this page.
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2017
Schedule for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Course||Date of issue of application||Last date for receiving applications||Cost DD in rs||Entrance schedule|
|M.Sc Nursing||01 Mar 2017||15 May 2017||700||26 May 2017|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||01 Mar 2017||15 May 2017||600||29 May 2017|
|B.Sc. Nursing||01 Mar 2017||15 May 2017||600||22 & 23 May 2017|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||01 Mar 2017||15 May 2017||250||29 May 2017|
St. John’s Nursing Application Form 2017
The Candidates should submit an application to the Registrar, Admissions Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore 560 034 in the prescribed form. The direct link to fill the downloaded Application form is also given below.
Get Application Form here:-
- M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- GNM Application Form
Completed application forms along with relevant enclosures as detailed below should reach the Office of the REGISTRAR not later than 15-.05-2017, even if qualifying examination results are not available by that date.
- Dully filled application form
- Hall Ticket
- A Demand Draft drawn in favour of St. John’s College of Nursing and made payable in Bangalore. This amount is NOT refundable.
- Two long envelopes of size (23* 10cms) with Rs. 22/- stamp affixed.
- Xerox copies of Qualifying Examinations results (SSLC, PUC/Xllth std.), State Registration Certificate, Qualifying Exam Degree Certificate and Certificate showing one year experience after passing the Qualifying Examination.
- If SC/ST, Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
For M.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree of Raji Gandhi/Bangalore University or any of the other University considered to a equivalent by the rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- One year’s experience, (after passing B.Sc. (N) Examination should be in any clinical/teaching areas, either in a hospital or in a community.
- Registration with the State Nursing Council.
- 55% marks in the first attempt at the B.Sc./P.B.B.Sc Nursing Examination. For SC/ST of Karnataka State only 50%.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Have passed Pre-University Examination of Karnataka or its equivalent which is recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences;
- possess certificates of General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized School of Nursing;
- be registered under the State Nursing Council;
- be a member of TNAI;
- not be above 46 years;
- possess good health and good moral character;
For B.Sc Nursing
- Pass in the Pre-University examination of Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education with an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects (40% for SC & ST Candidates) OR any other examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences as equivalent to 2 years P.U.C. English as a subject in PUC is mandatory.
- Equivalency is determined only by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Students awaiting results also may apply.
- The Religious Sisters should have completed one year after their religious profession and should not be beyond 35 years of age.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics Biotechnology. Economics. Political Science. History. Geography. Business Studies. Accountancy. Home Science. (Sociology Psychology Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY. passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recongnized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Candidates should be single (female only), of good health and good moral character
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science-Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
|FEE AT ADMISSION|
|Identity Card & Name Badge||100||100||100||100|
|Alumnae Association Fees||500||500||500||500|
|STATE BOARD FEES AT ADMISSION|
|State Board Registration Fees||120||–||–||–|
|State Board Affiliation Fee||200||–||–||–|
|State Board Identity Card Fees||100||–||–||–|
For more details of St. John’s Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.