GPAT 2019 Result – The merit list for the GPAT 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The result is available for check online at ntagpat.nic.in. To check their NTA GPAT 2019 Result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application Number, Date of Birth/ Password. The GPAT Result is prepared on the basis of the Final Answer key released by NTA. The score for GPAT 2019 is accepted by more than 1000 participating institutes for admission in Pharmacy courses. Along with the GPAT 2019 Result, the cut off marks to qualify GPAT exam has also been released. The candidates can check the complete details on GPAT Result 2019 from this page.
Latest: GPAT 2019 Merit List has been released. Scroll down to check.
GPAT 2019 Result
The result for GPAT 2019 is valid for three (03) years. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates related to GPAT 2019.
|GPAT 2019 Result||Important Date|
|GPAT 2019 exam date||28 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of GPAT 2019 Result|
- Click Here to check GPAT 2019 Mert List.
- Click Here to check GPAT Result using Application Number and Password
- Click Here to check GPAT Result using Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click Here to check GPAT 2019 Press Release.
How to Check GPAT Result If Forgot Login Details?
To check the result you need to provide your Application Number. If you do not remember your Application Number, you can retrieve it by following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link for checking the GPAT Result 2019.
- On the login page, then click on the “Forgot Application Number” link.
- Choose GPAT 2019 from the drop-down menu and then click on the “Get Application Number” button.
- Then, you have to provide your name, father name, mother name, and date of birth.
- Submit the details and your Application Number will appear on the screen.
How to Check GPAT Result 2019?
The candidates need to follow some steps in order to check GPAT 2019 Result. The steps for the same are given below:
- Click on the direct link on this page to check the GPAT Result.
- Next, you need to log in by entering your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to click on the “View Result” button.
- After clicking the button, the result for GPAT 2019 will appear on the screen.
GPAT 2019 Score
As stated earlier, the GPAT Result is prepared on the basis of final answer keys. The candidates are not allowed to submit any objection in the final answer key and the result announced will be final. The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate is considered further for computation of the result of GPAT 2019. The candidates should note that no hard copy of the scorecard is sent to the candidates by post.
Details given in the GPAT 2019 ScoreCard
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- State of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Marks Obtained
- Maximum Score
- NTA score obtained
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Cut off marks required to qualify the test
GPAT 2019 Result looks like this…
GPAT 2019 Cut Off
The cut score for qualifying GPAT 2019 has been announced by NTA. The GPAt 2019 Cut off is released with the result and is mentioned on the candidate’s scorecard. The candidates can check the cut off for GPAT 2019 from the table below.
|Category||GPAT 2019 Cut Off||Number of qualifiers|
Previous Year’s GPAT Cut Off
|General and OBC||113|
|SC, ST and PWD||82|
Evaluation of GPAT 2019 Result
The NTA evaluate the result for GPAT 2019 for the candidates as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, marks are added and since there is a negative marking as well, for every correct answer, marks are deducted. Check the complete marking scheme used by NTA for evaluation of GPAT 2019 Result from below.
- For a correct answer, candidates get 4 marks
- For an incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
What After NTA GPAT 2019 Result is Declared?
The GPAT 2019 score is accepted by over 1000 participating institutes. After the GPAT 2019 Result is announced, the candidates need to apply separately to each of the GPAT 2019 participating institutes. After which, each participating institute releases their respective cut – off GPAT Score which candidates should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular institute.
Important Information about GPAT 2019 Result
The raw actual marks obtained by a candidate will be given consideration in order to finally prepare the result and declare it. Also, candidates must also keep in mind that no score cards will be dispatched separately to the candidates. It will only be available online. Another thing which candidates will have to keep in mind that there is no provision for re-evaluation / re-checking of the score. In conclusion, no excuse will be entertained in this regard at any cost at any point in time.
GPAT 2019 All India Merit List
On the basis of score obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination, the NTA will prepare an All India Merit List. The scores obtained will be calculated as per the marking scheme set by the exam conducting body. There are some details which will be mentioned on the merit list. Candidates can refer to the information provided below for the same:
Details Mentioned on the All India Merit List
- Roll Number
- Total Score
- Status of the result
Tie Breaker Criteria for GPAT 2019
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks then the tie will be resolved by sorting their name alphabetically in the merit list.
List of Participating Institutes
The candidates can apply for admission at the various AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges. Every Institute has its own set of selection criteria, however, submitting GPAT score is a common criterion in all. Here we have provided a list of participating institutes which accepts the GPAT 2018 score:
- NIPER JEE 2018, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jadavpur University
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
GPAT 2019 Reservation Policy
NTA reserves the following number of seats for the reserved category candidates.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
If you have any question related to GPAT 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.