AUCET 2018 is an Andhra University Common Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law P.G. Courses in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates read all the necessary details of AUCET 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
AUCET 2018 – Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released notification from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) – 2018 into various P.G. courses for the academic year 2018-19. The eligible candidates should apply online for AUCET 2018 for admission into various PG courses.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||22 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||21 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||30 Apr 2018|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the
|25 to 27 Apr 2018|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||04 May 2018|
|AUCET 2018 Exam||13 May 2018|
|Date of Publication of Results||21 May 2018|
AUCET 2018 Application Form should be submitted through online only from the official website. The candidate will be required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates can read the complete details of AUCET 2018 how to apply online and other details from the above given “Application Form” link.
Registration Fee: Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC).
AUCET 2018 Admit Card
AUCET 2018 Hall Tickets will be available here from the University website as per the schedule has given above. For all accepted applicants who are eligible for the entrance exam, the AUCET Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket will be available on the website www.audoa.in. Candidates should download the AUCET 2018 Hall Tickets from the University website and attend the examination.
AUCET will be conducted at the following Test Centres: Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada & Guntur.
Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of the clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam center only. Andhra University reserves the right to: (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test/Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUCET-2018 test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to the older candidate. The candidate will have to download Rank Card from the website only. There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
Admission shall be based on the AUCET-2018 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given above. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available after declaration of AUCET-2018 results on the website www.audoa.in.
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centers candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUCET-2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not traceable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. (Admission will not be given if TC of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC / EBC / Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of
income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce a relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
After verification of the Certificates, at the helpline center, the candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except TC, CC and Migration certificate. The receipt of original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
Official Website: www.audoa.in.
For more details regarding AUCET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.