AUCET is an Andhra University Common Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law P.G. Courses in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU. Interested candidates must read all the necessary details of AUCET , eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
AUCET – Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is released notification for eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) into various P.G. courses.
|AUCET 2020 Exam||13, 14, 15 Oct 2020|
|AUCET 2019 Exam||09 & 10 May 2019|
Test center given below may be subjected to change.
AUCET is conducted at the following Test Centres: Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada & Guntur.
Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of the clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test is conducted at Visakhapatnam center only. Andhra University reserves the right to: (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test/Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test is not conducted and admissions is based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
Admission is based on the AUCET Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given above. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure is made available after declaration of AUCET results on the website http://www.audoa.in.
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centers candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUCET Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not traceable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. (Admission will not be given if TC of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC / EBC / Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of
income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce a relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.