State Common Entrance Test Cell acts as a nodel office for DTE Maharashtra, Candidates can apply for the courses like first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra from State Common Entrance Test Cell. MHT CET was re-introduced in the year 2016. The state level entrance exam is conducted for the candidates who are seeking admission to various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by its participating institutes. Earlier, (in 2014 and 2015) the state level engineering colleges use to offer admission to the candidates based on their JEE Main score.
DTE Maharashtra 2019 Important Dates
DTE Maharashtra 2019 is going to be conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The Directorate conducts entrance test including MH-CET, the state entrance test for admission in technical institute degree courses, including Diploma courses for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Hotel Management and catering technology. Schedule of Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019 to be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
General instructions for MAH CET 2019
To know how to mark the correct answer on optical response sheet, follow the instructions given below:
- The clock is set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner will indicate the remaining time to complete the exam. So, the exam will be submitted by default when the time is over.
- There will be a question palette at the right corner of the screen that will show one of the following statuses for each of the questions:
- You will be automatically taken to the first question of the next test after clicking “Save & Next” on the last question for a test.
- Any adoption of unfair means or misconduct by the candidate will lead to debarment from appearing for examinations by CET cell.
- Once the test time is up (150 minutes) none of the candidates will be allowed to attempt any questions as answers will be saved automatically by the computer system even if the candidate has not submitted his/her answer sheet.