Maharashtra CET 2019 – In the state of Maharashtra, admission in various Technical, educational, agriculture, fine arts etc courses is based on the candidate’s performance in the Maharashtra CET or also known as MHT CET. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, a Government of Maharashtra initiative. is responsible to conduct the exam annually in state level. There are 16 different tests for admission in 16 courses. The candidates who are qualifying or have qualified their respective qualifying exams can apply for the CET as per their choice of study. check details below.
Maharashtra CET 2019
Various private/government/semi-government institutes and universities in the state of Maharastra use Maharashtra CET scores for admission. All the CETs are held in online mode. Check application form and details of each course from the table below:
CETs For Post Graduate Programmes
- MBA / MMS
- MAH MCA CET
- M.Arch (Master of Architecture)
- MHM CET (Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
Medical Education Department
Higher Education Department
CETs For Under Graduate Programmes
Technical Education/Agriculture/Fishery Department
Fine Art Department
Higher Education Department
Maharashtra Medical Admissions
Maharashtra Other courses Admissions
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology Admission
- Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma (HMCT / SCT / PH) Admission
- Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology
- Architecture Admissions
- DTE Maharashtra Pharma.D Admission
- DTE Maharastra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission
- M.Tech / M.E. Admission
- DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Engineering Admission
- Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission
General instructions for MAH CET 2019
To know how to mark the correct answer on optical response sheet, follow the instructions given below:
- The clock is set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner will indicate the remaining time to complete the exam. So, the exam will be submitted by default when the time is over.
- There will be a question palette at the right corner of the screen that will show one of the following statuses for each of the questions:
- You will be automatically taken to the first question of the next test after clicking “Save & Next” on the last question for a test.
- Any adoption of unfair means or misconduct by the candidate will lead to debarment from appearing for examinations by CET cell.
- Once the test time is up (150 minutes) none of the candidates will be allowed to attempt any questions as answers will be saved automatically by the computer system even if the candidate has not submitted his/her answer sheet.