The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Professional Examination Board (PEB) conducts entrance tests for admission to various colleges and recruitment for various posts in the state. Are you Waiting for latest events conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board in 2019, Check this page to know about various admission and recruitment conducted by MP Vyapam. If you want to apply for the Admission in courses like Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Polytechnic etc. or If you are a job seeker then refer to this page.
Important Exams conducted by Vyapam
Below are the Entrance exam conducted by MP Vyapam.
- MP Animal Husbandry DET – Diploma Entrance Test
- MP B.Ed – Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test
- MP PAT
- MP P.Ph.T – Pre-Pharmacy Test
- MP PPT – Pre Polytechnic Test
- MP Pre PG
- MP PVFT – Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test
- MP School of Excellence (SOE) and School of Model (SOM)
- MP GNTST and PNST
- MP Vyapam BA B.Ed, BSc B.Ed, B.El.Ed (4 yr) Admissions
- MP Vyapam MD / MS Ayurveda Admission
- Click Here for Online Off-Campus Counselling of all courses.
- MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling)
- MP MBBS / BDS Admission
- MP BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission
Important Recruitment Tests conducted by Vyapam
Vyapam MP Important Dates 2019
Aspiring candidates can check the important dates of the various exam to be conducted this year by MP Vypam. Candidates can check the exam dates by referring to the table below.
Entrance Exam Important Dates
|MP Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)||Last week of Apr 2019|
|ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)||03rd week of Apr 2019|
|Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT)||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET)||01st week of May 2019|
|B.A. B.Ed./B.SC. B.Ed./Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) (4 Years Course)||02nd week of May 2019|
|B.Ed., M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.ED.,(Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Entrance Test||02nd to 3rd week of May 2019|
|General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)||01st week of Jun 2019|
|Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT)||01st week of Apr 2019|
|Group-06 (Sub Group-1)||02nd week of Feb 2019|
|Group-04 Recruitment||02nd week of Mar 2019|
|Group-02 (Sub Group-3) Combined Recruitment Test For Lab Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, Staff Nurse||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Group -2 (Sub Group-4) Recruitment||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Group -1 (Sub Group-2) Recruitment||01st week of May 2019|
|Group-2 (Sub Group -2)Combined Recruitment Test for Asstt-Auditor, Asstt. Accountant Officer, Accountant||02nd week of Jul 2019|
|Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Pharmacist, Lab technician||01st week of Aug 2019|
|Group-03 (Diploma level ) Recruitment||02nd week of Aug 2019|
|Group-01 (Sub Group -1) Recruitment||02nd week of Sep 2019|
|Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Recruitment||02nd week of Oct 2019|
Vyapam MP Application Form
Board invites application form through two different modes i.e. either OMR Application form or Online Application Form. The mode of application form is mentioned in the advertisement of a particular examination.
In the case of OMR application The application form can be obtained in the following ways :
- From MPPEB counter.
- From the designated sale centers.
- Through post MPPEB office.
In case of Online application, the candidate will have to visit the website of MPONLINE at www.mponline.gov.in
In case of OMR Application form, candidates are advised to first get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling the original application form.
The procedure for filling an OMR Application form is as follows :
- Please read the rules and instructions given in the rulebook carefully. Get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling up the actual OMR Application form. The original OMR Application Form is to be filled using black ball point pen only.
- Please paste firmly 2 recent color photographs of good quality, 3.5cm x 4.5cm colored photograph with white background at the specified places in the OMR
- Application Form. Do not pin or staple the photographs lest it may fall during handling of the form. Do not get it attested. Do not sign on the photograph.
- Write your name and Application Form number on the back of the photograph before pasting. Retain five copies of photograph duly attested by Principal of your institution or any gazetted officer.
- Photograph affixed in the application form should be used during counselling and admission process.
- Carefully put your thumb impression at the specified place in the OMR Application form.
- Write 25-30 words in your own handwriting in the space provided, on your objectives for appearing for this examination as instructed therein.
- Make all entries in the boxes and darken the corresponding bubbles in the OMR Application form with black ball point pen only. All entries must be made in English Capital letters by writing one alphabet in each box leaving one box blank between two words.
- Note that if the entries made in boxes and their corresponding bubbles differ, the entries made in bubbles will be treated as final.
Note: The instructions for the Photograph & Signature are as follows :
- The photograph should be colored, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm of good quality with white background
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted.
- The photograph should not be older than two months from the date of examination and should bear the date of the photograph taken and full name of the candidate.
- Photographs with black goggles are not allowed.
- The photograph must be taken along with the reading spectrum if need regularly.
- Candidates are advised to retain at least 5 copies of the photographs as the photograph affixed in the application form will be required to produce during counselling and admission.
- The application form should be signed properly at the appropriate place(s). Short signatures will not be accepted.
- Signatures during examination, counselling, and admission should match with the signature on the application form.
- Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.
Vyapam MP Seats and Institutes
Candidates can check the various courses offered Vyapam MP. To know the same candidates can refer to the table given below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.