The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Professional Examination Board (PEB) has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges and recruitment for various posts in the state.
Are you Waiting for latest government Jobs by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board in 2018, Here we are providing you with the latest details for various admission and recruitment to be conducted by MP Vyapam. If you want to apply for the Admission in courses like Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Polytechnic e.t.c or If you are a job seeker we have covered all the important Recruitment & Admission details to be conducted by MP Vypam this year.
Important Exams conducted by Vyapam
Below are the Entrance exam conducted by MP Vyapam.
- MP Animal Husbandry DET – Diploma Entrance Test
- MP B.Ed – Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test
- MP PAT – Pre Agriculture Test
- MP P.Ph.T – Pre-Pharmacy Test
- MP PPT – Pre Polytechnic Test
- MP Pre PG
- MP PVFT – Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test
- MP School of Excellence (SOE) and School of Model (SOM)
- MP GNTST and PNST
- MP Vyapam BA B.Ed, BSc B.Ed, B.El.Ed (4 yr) Admissions
- MP Vyapam MD / MS Ayurveda Admission
- Click Here for Online Off-Campus Counselling of all courses.
- MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling)
- MP MBBS / BDS Admission
- MP BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS Admission
Important Recruitment Tests conducted by Vyapam
- MP Vyapam ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)
- Jail Department Recruitment
- MP Police Constable Recruitment
- Forest Guard Recruitment (Vanrakshak)
- Group D Recruitment – Result
Vyapam MP Important Dates 2018
MP Vypam has announced the Exam dates for various exam to be conducted this year on the official website. Candidates can check the exam date from the table below.
Entrance Exam schedule
|MP Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)||21-22 Apr 2018|
|ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)-2018||15 Apr 2018|
|Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test-2018 (PV&FT)||29 Apr 2018|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test-2018 (DAHET)||06 May 2018|
|B.A. B.Ed./B.SC. B.Ed./Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)-2018 (4 Years Course)||13 May 2018|
|B.Ed., M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.ED.,(Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Entrance Test-2018||13-16 May 2018|
|General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2018||3 Jun 2018|
|Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) – 2018||08 Apr 2018|
|Group-06 (Sub Group-1)||10-11 Feb. 2018|
|Group-04 Recruitment||10-15 Mar 2018|
|Group-02 (Sub Group-3) Combined Recruitment Test For Lab Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, Staff Nurse||24-25 Mar 2018|
|Group -2 (Sub Group-4) Recruitment||28-30 Apr 2018|
|Group -1 (Sub Group-2) Recruitment||05-07 May 2018|
|Group-2 (Sub Group -2)Combined Recruitment Test for Asstt-Auditor, Asstt. Accountant Officer, Accountant||07- 10 Jul 2018|
|Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Pharmacist, Lab technician||04-07 Aug. 2018|
|Group-03 (Diploma level ) Recruitment||11-12 Aug. 2018|
|Group-01 (Sub Group -1) Recruitment||08-09 Sep. 2018|
|Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Recruitment||13-14 Oct. 2018|
Vyapam MP Application Form
Board invites application form through two different modes i.e. either OMR Application form or Online Application Form. The mode of application form is mentioned in the advertisement of a particular examination.
In case of OMR application The application form can be obtained in the following ways :
- From MPPEB counter.
- From the designated sale centres.
- Through post MPPEB office.
In case of Online application the candidate will have to visit the website of MPONLINE at www.mponline.gov.in
In case of OMR Application form, candidates are advised to first get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling the original application form.
The procedure for filling an OMR Application form is as follows :
- Please read the rules and instructions given in the rule book carefully. Get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling up the actual OMR Application form. The original OMR Application Form is to be filled using black ball point pen only.
- Please paste firmly 2 recent colour photographs of good quality, 3.5cm x 4.5cm coloured photograph with white background at the specified places in the OMR
- Application Form. Do not pin or staple the photographs lest it may fall during handling of the form. Do not get it attested. Do not sign on the photograph. Write your
- name and Application Form number on the back of the photograph before pasting. Retain five copies of photograph duly attested by Principal of your institution or any
- gazetted officer. Photograph affixed in the application form should be used during counselling and admission process.
- Carefully put your thumb impression at the specified place in the OMR Application form.
- Write 25-30 words in your own handwriting in the space provided, on your objectives for appearing for this examination as instructed therein.
- Make all entries in the boxes and darken the corresponding bubbles in the OMR Application form with black ball point pen only. All entries must be made in English Capital letters by writing one alphabet in each box leaving one box blank between two words.
- Note that if the entries made in boxes and their corresponding bubbles differ, the entries made in bubbles will be treated as final.
Note : The instructions for the Photograph & Signature are as follows :
- Photograph should be coloured, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm of good quality with white background
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted.
- The photograph should not be older than two months from the date of examination and should bear the date of photograph taken and full name of the candidate.
- Photographs with black goggles are not allowed.
- Photograph must be taken along with the reading spectrum if need regularly.
- Candidates are advised to retain atleast 5 copies of the photographs as the photograph affixed in the application form will be required to produce during counselling and admission.
- Application form should be signed properly at the appropiate place(s). Short signatures will not be accepted.
- Signatures during examination, counselling and admission should match with the signature on the application form.
- Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.