Goa CET 2019 Result has been declared DTE Goa. The result for Goa CET 2019 is available for check in pdf form at dte.goa.gov.in or by using the direct link below. The result pdf for Goa CET 2019 consist of roll number of the candidates and marks obtained by them in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Candidates with a valid merit position will be called for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. After the declaration of GCET 2019 Result, candidates need to pay the admission application fee online. Check the process to check Goa CET 2019 Result, details about merit, and more details from this page.
GCET 2019 Result
The DTE, Goa conducts Common Entrance Test for admission in various degree programs. Below is the table are the dates for exams to be conducted. Also, the date for the release of answer key and result are given.
|Goa CET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Physics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Chemistry exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||07 May 2019|
|Mathematics exam for B.E., B.Pharm courses under GCET 2019||08 May 2019|
|Answer key||11 May 2019|
|Result for GCET- 2019|
Check Result Here:
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
How to Check Goa CET 2019 Result?
It must be noted that the result of GCET 2019 is only available in online mode. To check the result for Goa CET 2019 simply follow the instruction as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page for checking the Result.
Step 2: In the next screen, the result pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Press Ctrl+f and enter your Roll Number as provided in the GCET 2019 Admit Card and submit it.
Step 4: Your roll number will be highlighted in the pdf. Finally, check your scores.
Goa CET 2019 Merit List
Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be granted admission. The admission will be given on the basis of candidate qualifying the entrance test, submitting Form B and securing a place in the eligibility list. The merit list will be displayed at the Admission Centre at DTE, Porvorium, Goa and also on its official website. The merit list for GCET 2019 is prepared as follows:
For MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy) and BAMS (Ayurveda) – The merit list for these courses will be prepared on the basis of NEET UG 2019 scores. The candidates must have appeared and secured a valid score in the NEET 2019, for admission in the colleges within the state of Goa.
For Degree courses in Architecture – candidates desirous of seeking admission in Degree course in Architecture must have appeared and had a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019).
For Professional Degree Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing – The candidate should appear and obtain a valid score in the GCET 2019 for admission in the colleges within the state of Goa.
For all categories a separate provisional list will be prepared and displayed at the Admission Centres as follows:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Homoeopathy, Ayurveda
- Allied Health Sciences and Nursing
- Engineering for all eligible applicants
- Pharmacy for all eligible applicants
- Architecture for all eligible applicants
Note: Verify the correctness of the marks and merit position in the provisional merit list. In case of any error, immediately (within 24 hours) inform the Chairman, Admission Committee, in writing, failing which, the Admission Committee shall not be held responsible for the consequences of such errors.
GCET 2019 Counselling Process
- Candidates seeking admission have to present in person at the various stages of the admission process as per the schedule. he/she need to produce the Acknowledgement Card, Documents in original and fee.
- The applicants will be given the opportunity to choose a seat from the choices of seats available at present according to his/her merit.
- The admission will be completed only after the submission of documents in original and payment of fees.
- The applicants who will be granted admission have to report to the institute within 3 working days of the grant of admission and obtain acknowledgement. Fail to do so, their admission shall be cancelled.
- Seats if remain vacant in the first round will be filled in the other subsequent rounds. The procedure for counselling will be the same as the first.
Q1. Do we need to login to get the result?
Ans: No, you will be provided with a Pdf that will be available online at the website.
Q2. When will the merit list be released?
Ans: the merit list will be released in the month of June 2019.
Previous Year GCET Toppers
As per the news report from the Indian Express, Pratheek Rebello topped the exam with 70, 72 and 74 marks in his PCM subjects. The second rank was obtained by Divya Prabhu who scored 74, while the biology topper was Jayaram alias Jay Naik who obtained 74 marks.