KEE 2018 Application Form has been released online by Karunya University. The application form for KEE 2018 has been released on December 11, 2018. The candidates who wish to apply for KEE 2018, need to first fill the Expression of Interest (EOI) form and then proceed to fill in details in the KEE Application Form 2018. The candidates also need to make an initial payment to confirm their seats in the preferred stream in the University. The initial payment is to be done through either by online mode/ Cash Payment/ Electronic Payment Mode. Once the applicants have submitted the KEE Application Form successfully, they will receive a confirmation via SMS and Email to download their provisional admission order from the University website. Candidates can get all information regarding the KEE 2018 Application Form in the article below.
KEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for KEE 2018 through online mode only, Check the schedule for KEE 2018 Application Form in the table below.
|Commencement of KEE Application process||11 Dec 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for KEE 2018.
How to fill the KEE Application Form?
To apply for this exam the candidate is requested to fill the application form which will be available on the official website www.karunya.ac.in. To fill this form the candidate will need to follow the steps as given below:
Step 1: Fill the EOI Form
- Firstly, the candidate will have to click on the link which is given above.
- Next, the candidate need to fill in details such as Applicant’s Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Course to apply for, Name of the Institute last studied in, 10th Marks, 03 preferences of the program, Contact Preferences.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment via SMS or email from the university which provides the Application Number pass code and details of the fee.
Step 2: Log In to Fill the Application Form
- With the help of Application Number and Passcode given after submitting the EOI Form, applicants need to log in.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the Application Form
Applicants need to fill in the following details in the online application form for KEE 2018:
- Personal Details: In this sections, applicants need to enter details such as Gender, Date of Birth, Father’s Name. Religion.
- Communication Details: Address, State, City, Country, District, Pincode.
- Educational Qualification Details: Choose the subjects studied in Class 12th, Name of the Board, Passing Year,
- Choice of Exam Centers: The candidate need to give 03 preferences for the exam center and also choose the date and timings of the exam as per their preference. Step 4: Upload the Images – Next, the applicants need to upload their photograph, signature, and Class 10th Certificate in the online application form.
Step 5: Pay the Application fee
The applicants after uploading the necessary images can proceed to make payment for the application fee. The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 for the application fee through online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or electronic transfer. However, along with the application fee, applicants also need to pay an amount of Rs. 51000/- as first installment for securing provisional admission. After the payment is done, the candidate can download and take a print out of the fee receipt.
If you have any queries regarding KEE 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.