|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KEE 2018 Application Form – Karunya University is one of the National ranking Universities in India. This university conducts Karunya University Entrance Exam (KEE 2018) for admission to the various undergraduate/postgraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral Entry programs, M.Tech, and Postgraduate Diploma courses. For this, students can apply and download admit card of KEE 2018 online. Candidates who will appear for this exam can get all the examination guidelines on the official website of the university www.karunya.ac.in.
KEE 2018 Application Form
Online registration for KEE 2018 is expected to start from November 2017.
To apply for this exam the candidate is requested to fill the application form which will be available on the official website www.karunya.ac.in. To fill this form the candidate will need to follow few steps given below:
- Firstly, the candidate will have to Log In on the official website and then have to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) online about the course he/she wants to pursue in the university.
- Next, the candidate will receive the acknowledgement SMS or email from the university which provides the Application no. and pass code to apply online.
- Now, the candidate will have to fill the complete form without any mistake and submit the online application form.
- The candidate will have to pay the initial fees or the registration fees to book the seat for admission in the university.
- Lastly, the candidate will receive the confirmation SMS or email to download the provisional admission order from the university.
While filling the application form, the candidate will need to go through the guidelines carefully and also have to submit the required documents with the application form. Each document must not exceed 1 MB in JPEG format.
Payment of fees
To complete the application process, the candidate will need to pay the initial fees or the registration fees which is likely to be Rs. 1000 for Indian Nationals and USD 60 for Foreign Nationals or NRI. Candidate can pay fees in available modes; usually following options are made available by Karunya University for KEE Application Form:
For Indian Nationals Candidates
- Online payment through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Can also pay through bank draft in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore.
- Payment through cash in Indian rupees at the admission department in the Karunya University.
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
Candidates will have to pay the fees in US dollars by using electronic transfer (Swift transfer) of funds Karunya University bank account.
Eligibility criteria for KEE 2018
Candidates seeking admission for various courses in this university will have to be eligible as per the norms of the university.
Age- For all Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the candidate must not be over 21 years as on July 1 and for other courses there is no age limit.
Academic qualification- Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech or any Postgraduate courses should have aggregate 50% in Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Candidates who will appear for this exam will have to go through the admission guidelines given on the website www.karunya.ac.in very carefully. No modification will be done in case of any mistake done during the whole process of filling the application form of KEE 2018.
Insofar, official details of KEE 2018 application form have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Karunya University releases KEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding KEE 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.