KEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – KEE 2018 is an entrance examination for admission to the B.Tech programs, B.Tech Lateral Entry programs and various Postgraduate Diploma programs. This entrance exam is conducted by the Private University named Karunya University in India. To get admission in this university, the candidates will have to fill the application form, pay the fees, and once it’s successfully submitted then Admit cards will be issued to each and every candidate applied for the exam. All the candidates will have to take the print out of the admit card from the official website of the university www.karunya.ac.in and have to bring it at the examination centre. Just like admit card, result of KEE 2018 will also be announced after exam.
Admit cards will be issued to the candidates in the month April 2018.
How to download the KEE 2018 Admit card
- Candidates will have to enter the registration Id and mobile number (given at the time of registration) to download the admit card.
- After downloading it, candidates will have to check all the details mentioned in the admit card and if something is wrong then he/she will have to contact the admission section of the university.
- After checking all the details, candidate will have to take the print out of the admit card.
- Candidate will have to bring the admit card at the examination centre along with a photo identification card which should match the ID card used at the registration process.
*Note- Candidates who will forget the admit cards and ID cards with them at the allotted examination centre, then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and also not to give the exam.
List of documents required for KEE 2018
- Class XII identity card issued by the school
- Class XII examination admit card
- Driving licence
- Colour passport size photograph
- Letter from the head of the institution studying in with an attested photograph of the candidate.
- The photograph must be attested by the Principal or Head of Institution.
Important dates for KEE 2018
|Online registration starts from||11 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card issued from||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot registration for KEE 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||27, 28 and 29 Apr 2018|
|Result declaration||Last week of April 2018|
Few Instructions for KEE 2018
- Candidates will have to come on the scheduled time at their allotted examination centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre half an hour after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will have to bring the admit cards along with all the required documents at the examination.
Insofar, official details of KEE 2018 admit card have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Karunya University releases KEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding KEE 2018 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.