MDU Rohtak Admission 2018 – Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is conducted Centralized Online Admissions for Various PG (M.Sc & M.Pharm) programmes in respect of all the seven State Universities i.e. MDUR, K.U.K, CDLU Sirsa, BPMSV Khanpur Kalan, IGU Meerpur (Rewari), CRSU, Jind and CBLU, Bhiwani for the Session 2018-19. Get here complete details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure etc from this page given below.
Courses Offered – M.Sc & M.Pharm Programme in Life Sciences, Forensic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2018
Interested Candidates can apply online for admission to M.Sc & M.Pharm in various discipline from the University website i.e www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Entrance Test (MDUCEE 2018) will be conducted for courses as per the schedule mentioned below.
Schedule for MDU Rohtak Admission 2018 is given below.
- Opening Date of Registration: 25 May 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 15 Jun 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding Admission against vacant seats in MCA, M.SC. (CS), MCA-LATERAL ENTRY & M.TECH (CS).
- Click here to check the Letter regarding extension of date of fresh admission as well as promotion for UG/PG courses for the session 2018-19 with late fee Rs. 1000
- Click here to check Status of Vacant seats for the Department of Environment Sc
- Click here to check Status of Vacant seats M.Sc. Genetics and M.Sc. Forensic Sc.
- Click here to check Status of Vacant seats for the Centre for Medical Biotechnology
- Click here to check Status of Vacant seats M.Sc. Food Tech.
- Click here to check Status of vacant seats in M.Sc. Zoology.
- Click here to check Vacant seat position of M. Sc. Biotechnology as on August 29, 2018
- Click here to check Status of vacant seats in M.Sc. Genetics as on August 30, 2018.
- Click here to check Status of vacant seats in M.Sc. Chemistry.
- Click here to check Status of vacant seats in M.Sc. Genetics as on August 29, 2018.
- Click here to check Status of Vacant seats M.Sc. Genetics and M.Sc. Forensic Sc fo Physical counselling to be held on August 13, 2018
- Click here to check Status of Vacant Seats for Physical Counselling at Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak on July 27, 2018 (For the Programmes covered under MDUCEE-2018).
Result & Counselling
MDU Rohtak has announced the provisionak Result of M.Pharm Entrance Examination for Session 2018-2019 on the official website. Qualified candidates in the entrance examination can check the list of selected candidates or Log In in official website to view result/scorecard and fill the counselling form as well on or before the last date.
- Click here to check counselling notice for increased seats of M.A. Hindi to be held on August 31, 2018.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for M.Sc. CS
- Click here to check the provisional result of M.Sc. Maths.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit List of the M.Sc. (Statistics) 2018-19.
- Click here to check the Waiting list of the M.Sc. (Statistics).
- Click here to check the provisional result of M.Pharm.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has released the admit card for various entrance test to be held on the scheduled dates. Candidates can download their admit card by Applicant’s Name and Date of Birth OR by Applicant’s Form Id. Use the link provided below to download the admit card.
The Online Application for MDUCEE 2018 is available at University website. Direct link to apply online is given below.
When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
- Your Mobile Number.
- MDUCEE – 2018 Information Brochure.
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
- Softcopy of scanned passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression
Application process over..!!
- For general category: 600/-
- For SC/BC candidates of Haryana only: 150/-
Mode of payment will be through e-challan, internet banking, debit/credit card. Transactions charges, if any for payment of the fee will be borne by the candidates.
Programmes Offered, Duration and Eligibility & Seats Details
Entrance Exam Details
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted by M.D. University, Rohtak and the centre for examination will be M.D.University, Rohtak only.
- The paper will comprise 100 marks. The weightage for the entrance examination will be as under:-
- B.Sc. 1st Year 30 Marks
- B.Sc. 2nd Year 30 marks
- B.Sc. 3rd Year 40 marks
- The syllabi of Common Entrance examination for admission to M.Pharma Programmes will be as that of GPAT.
- The candidates who possess valid GPAT score are exempted from appearing in the common entrance examination and will be admitted first on the basis of merit as per GPAT score. In case GPAT qualified students are not available and the seats remain vacant then the seats will be filled up on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the centre if he/she is possessing any electronic gadget including watches.
- The duration of Entrance Test will be 90 minutes (1½ hr.). There shall be 100 objective multiple choice type questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be awarded 1 (one) mark for every correct answer. There will be negative marking. ¼ Marks (.25 marks) for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- There will be absolutely no weightage of any kind for admissions to the above programmes and admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- The medium of Common Entrance Examination will be English.
Question Booklet & Answer key
Question Booklet & Answer key of various courses will be released by MDU Rohtak. Candidates can check it from official website OR through the link provided below.
Three online counsellings will be conducted by the M.D.University, Rohtak and the last and final counselling will be conducted as physical counselling for the vacant seats by the respective universities.
Reservation policy of the State Govt. will be followed strictly for admission to these programmes.
After allotment of a seat/seats in any university, the applicant will report to the concerned University with all requisite documents/certificates in original for verification and the prescribed fee.
While depositing the fee after allotment of seat, the candidate will have to show his/her interest on a declaration form provided by the University as to whether he/she is interested to participate in the next counselling for upgradation or satisfied with this allotment of seat.
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various programmes:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the programme.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counselling in the case admissions are made on the basis of entrance test.
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria and shall be available on the website of the university.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in entrance test then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- Counselling for admission to the programmes will be held at the Depts./Institutes of the concerned universities as per “Counselling Schedule”. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- Preference once exercised by the candidate for any Programme/Dept./Institute/University shall be final. If a candidate does not get Programme/Dept./Institute/University of his/her choice, he/ she may opt to be wait-listed. However such candidate will be considered for admission as per merit subject to availability of seats in next counselling if any.
- Seats remaining vacant in one round of counselling will be filled up in the subsequent round of counselling.
- Counselling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
For more details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.