MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 – Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is conducted Centralized Online Admissions for Various PG (M.Sc & M.Pharm) programmes in respect of all the seven State Universities i.e. MDUR, K.U.K, CDLU Sirsa, BPMSV Khanpur Kalan, IGU Meerpur (Rewari), CRSU, Jind and CBLU, Bhiwani for the Session 2020. Get here complete details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure, etc from this page given below.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2020
Interested Candidates can apply online for admission to M.Sc & M.Pharm in various discipline from the University website i.e www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Entrance Test (MDUCEE 2020) will be conducted for courses as per the schedule. The important dates regarding MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Opening date of Registration||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application||Last week of Jun 2020|
Programmes Offered, Duration and Eligibility & Seats Details
The Online Application for MDUCEE 2020 will be available at University website. The direct link for the same is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Application Form: The application form link for MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 will be available at mdu.ac.in
When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
- Your Mobile Number.
- MDUCEE – 2020 Information Brochure.
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
- Softcopy of scanned passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression
- For general category: 600/-
- For SC/BC candidates of Haryana only: 150/-
Mode of payment will be through e-challan, internet banking, debit/credit card. Transactions charges, if any for payment of the fee will be borne by the candidates.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak will release the admit card for various entrance test to be held on the scheduled dates. Candidates can download their admit card by providing Applicant’s Name and Date of Birth OR by Applicant’s Form Id from the official website. The link for the same will also be provided below as per the schedule.
Entrance Exam Details
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted by M.D. University, Rohtak and the centre for the examination will be M.D.University, Rohtak only.
- The paper will comprise 100 marks. The weightage for the entrance examination will be as under:-
- B.Sc. 1st Year 30 Marks
- B.Sc. 2nd Year 30 marks
- B.Sc. 3rd Year 40 marks
- The syllabi of the Common Entrance examination for admission to M.Pharma Programmes will be as that of GPAT.
- The candidates who possess valid GPAT score are exempted from appearing in the common entrance examination and will be admitted first on the basis of merit as per GPAT score. In case GPAT qualified students are not available and the seats remain vacant then the seats will be filled up on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the centre if he/she is possessing any electronic gadget including watches.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be 90 minutes (1½ hr.). There shall be 100 objective multiple choice type questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be awarded 1 (one) mark for every correct answer. There will be negative marking. ¼ Marks (.25 marks) for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- There will be absolutely no weightage of any kind for admissions to the above programmes and admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the Common Entrance Examination will be English.
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various programs:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the programme.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counselling in the case admissions are made on the basis of entrance test.
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria and shall be available on the website of the university.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in entrance test then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- Counselling for admission to the programmes will be held at the Depts./Institutes of the concerned universities as per “Counselling Schedule”. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- Preference once exercised by the candidate for any Programme/Dept./Institute/University shall be final. If a candidate does not get Programme/Dept./Institute/University of his/her choice, he/ she may opt to be wait-listed. However such candidate will be considered for admission as per merit subject to availability of seats in next counselling if any.
- Seats remaining vacant in one round of counselling will be filled up in the subsequent round of counselling.
- Counselling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
MDU Rohtak Entrance Exam 2020 Result
MDU Rohtak will announce the provisional Result for the entrance exam. Candidates can check the result for the various causes from the direct link which will be provided on this page. The result will be released in the pdf format and the candidates whose name is included in the list are eligible to fill their choices of Universities and Programmes for consideration for admission upto the last date of submission.
- Three online counsellings will be conducted by the M.D.University, Rohtak and the last and final counselling will be conducted as physical counselling for the vacant seats by the respective universities.
- Reservation policy of the State Govt. will be followed strictly for admission to these programs.
- After allotment of a seat/seats in any university, the applicant will report to the concerned University with all requisite documents/certificates in original for verification and the prescribed fee.
- While depositing the fee after allotment of seat, the candidate will have to show his/her interest on a declaration form provided by the University as to whether he/she is interested to participate in the next counseling for upgradation or satisfied with this allotment of seat.
Courses Offered – M.Sc & M.Pharm Programme in Life Sciences, Forensic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics.
Question Booklet & Answer key
Question Booklet & Answer key of various courses has been released by MDU Rohtak. Candidates can check it from the official website OR through the link which is provided below.
- Click Here to download Question booklet and Answer Key for Physics.
- Click Here to download Question booklet and Answer Key for Pharmaceutical Science.
- Click Here to download Question booklet and Answer Key for Maths.
Official Website: mdu.ac.in.
For more details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 – Download 2019 Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MDU Rohtak releases MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.