|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 – Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is conducted Centralized Online Admissions for Various PG (M.Sc & M.Pharm) programmes in in respect of all the seven State Universities i.e. MDUR, K.U.K, CDLU Sirsa, BPMSV Khanpur Kalan, IGU Meerpur (Rewari), CRSU, Jind and CBLU, Bhiwani for the Session 2017-18. Get here complete details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure etc from this page given below.
Courses Offered – M.Sc & M.Pharm Programme in Life Sciences, Forensic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics.
Latest – Entrance Exam Result & Counselling form of MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 is now available. Check it through the link provided below.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2017
Interested Candidates can apply online for admission to M.Sc & M.Pharm in various discipline from the University website i.e www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Entrance Test (MDUCEE 2017) will be conducted for courses as per schedule mentioned below.
Schedule for MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 is given below.
- Opening Date of Registration: 17 May 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 07 Jun 2017.
Immediately after declaration of the result, the eligible candidates will have to register themselves for counselling and pay the counselling fee of Rs 500/- latest by 28 Jun 2017. They will also have to submit the choices of the programmes and the Universities in preferemcial order latest by 28 Jun 2017.
Note. Counselling will start at 9.00 a.m. onward on the above-mentioned dates for all the categories
Result & Counselling
MDU Rohtak has announced Result of Entrance Examination for Session 2017-2018 on the official website. Qualified candidates in the entrance examination can check the list of selected candidates or Log In in official website to view result/score card and fill the counselling form as well on or before the last date.
Question Booklet & Answer key
Question Booklet & Answer key of various courses has been released by MDU Rohtak. Candidates can check it from official website OR through the link provided below.
- To Check Question Booklet & Answer key – Click here
The Online Application for MDUCEE 2017 is available at University website. Direct link to apply online is given below.
When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
- Your Mobile Number.
- MDUCEE – 2017 Information Brochure.
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
- Softcopy of scanned passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression
Application Process are over now…!!
The application processing fee including Entrance Test Fee of a subject has been fixed Rs.600/-(Rs.150/- for SC/BCcandidates of Haryana). If a student applied for more than one programme for which different entrance test is to be conducted, he/she will deposit Rs. 300/-(Rs.75/-for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) for each such additional programme.
Mode of payment will be through e-challan, internet banking, debit/credit card. Transactions charges, if any for payment of fee will be borne by the candidates.
Programmes Offered, Duration and Eligibility & Seats Details
Entrance Exam Details
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted by M.D. University, Rohtak and the centre for examination will be M.D.University, Rohtak only.
- The paper will comprise 100 marks. The weightage for the entrance examination will be as under:-
- B.Sc. 1st Year 30 Marks
- B.Sc. 2nd Year 30 marks
- B.Sc. 3rd Year 40 marks
- The syllabi of Common Entrance examination for admission to M.Pharma Programmes will be as that of GPAT.
- The candidates who possess valid GPAT score are exempted from appearing in the common entrance examination and will be admitted first on the basis of merit as per GPAT score. In case GPAT qualified students are not available and the seats remain vacant then the seats will be filled up on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the centre, if he/she is possessing any electronic gadget including watch.
- The duration of Entrance Test will be 90 minutes (1½ hr.). There shall be 100 objective multiple choice type questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be awarded 1 (one) mark for every correct answer. There will be negative marking. ¼ Marks (.25 marks) for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- There will be absolutely no weightage of any kind for admissions to the above programmes and admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- Medium of Common Entrance Examination will be English.
For detailed syllabus of entrance test, Candidates please refer the information given below on this page.
Three online counsellings will be conducted by the M.D.University, Rohtak and the last and final counselling will be conducted as physical counselling for the vacant seats by the respective universities.
Reservation policy of the State Govt. will be followed strictly for admission to these programmes.
After allotment of a seat/seats in any university, the applicant will report to the concerned University with all requisite documents / certificates in original for verification and prescribed fee.
While depositing the fee after allotment of seat, the candidate will have to show his/her interest on a declaration form provided by the University as to whether he/she is interested to participate in the next counseling for upgradation or satisfied with this allotment of seat.
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various programmes:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the programme.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counselling in the case admissions are made on the basis of entrance test.
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria and shall be available on the website of the university.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in entrance test then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- Counselling for admission to the programmes will be held at the Depts./Institutes of the concerned universities as per “Counselling Schedule”. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- Preference once exercised by the candidate for any Programme/Dept./Institute/University shall be final. If a candidate does not get Programme/Dept./Institute/University of his/her choice, he/ she may opt to be wait-listed. However such candidate will be considered for admission as per merit subject to availability of seats in next counselling if any.
- Seats remaining vacant in one round of counselling will be filled up in the subsequent round of counseling.
- Counselling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
For more details of MDU Rohtak Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.